Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 964 total)
  • Corpulent Collective 2018
  • Tiger6791

Yay another -1.3kg

5.6kg Total Loss to date
    (or ²/?? of a Jamie)

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m not sure how I feel being used as a unit of measurement 8)

RobHilton
    Free Member

Nice work chaps! A mere pound off for me – hoping that’s what I’ll manage every week from now, nice & steady like.

theotherjonv

If that’s to be adopted, I’ll have to brush up on my quantum theory, since it’s relativistic. Losing 1/25 of a Jamie this week might be 1/24 another week based on his pie constant.

13st 8.5 for me again. Bearable, not done much exercise this week (pulled hamstring) mmmm…. ham, that’s almost….bacon!

Tiger6791

If that’s to be adopted, I’ll have to brush up on my quantum theory, since it’s relativistic. Losing 1/25 of a Jamie this week might be 1/24 another week based on his pie constant.

I’m using a constant ‘original’ weight for simplicity.

wiggles
    Free Member

1.5kg lost this week, pretty happy with that.

I’m actually a bit ahead of schedule according to the fancy graph.

jonnyboi

No change for me this week, despite having done ten hours on the bike!

munrobiker
    Free Member

Please can someone put 175lb in my column? Won’t be near a computer all day.

Only 1lb but I’ve been preparing for the Strathpuffer all week and I am noticeably thinner, on the cusp of going down my second belt hole since October.

yiman
    Free Member

I’m a bit stuck. Had long weekend skiing/drinking last week, came back with manful/chest infection. So can’t exercise and feeling far too ferked to starve myself.

Only 1.5 lbs lost so far…entirely accidentally.

grenosteve
    Free Member

Went up a tiny bit this week, but no surprised as the weather has prevented much riding, and I’m sure last week was a de-hydrated false low (was happy to take it at the time though! 😀 ) last weekend was a bit of a binge too. 😳

Sort of good news (I think!), I’ve not eaten meat this year. Didn’t set out to, but just happened with healthy eating, though I’ve decided to continue with it now.

yiman
    Free Member

munrobiker – Member
    Please can someone put 175lb in my column? Won’t be near a computer all day.
    Only 1lb but I’ve been preparing for the Strathpuffer all week and I am noticeably thinner, on the cusp of going down my second belt hole since October.

Done.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Weighed the same as last week this morning which isn’t so bad (although I feel thinner!) – had a big poo shortly afterwards so probably 1kg down in reality my dreams!

+ I’ve not been doing any excercise… keeping that in reserve!

rhinofive

is anyone else actually coming to enjoy the constant feeling of what I can only assume is hunger?

as someone who works 12 steps away from my fridge full of cheese, I’m hoping I can train my brain to like the hunger pangs as much as it does lovely cheese.

oh god I miss cheese……….

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

How is everyone doing in terms of mood? I’ve found myself to be a little snappy sometimes, hangry, if you will.

I’ve tried to time it so I have my snack calories around the time I pick the children up from daycare so I don’t go mental at the little sh*ts can play with them TO THE MAX but occasionally it’s very tough!

Edit: @rhino5, have a meal off, eat what you want. Play the long game!

rhinofive

HYD – meals I’m hopefully OK with (as Mrs R is normally in charge of ingredients & portion control) but ‘grazing’ when I’m on my tod would seem to be the fuel for all the lard

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

aha. fridge lock.

Jamie
    Free Member

How is everyone doing in terms of mood? I’ve found myself to be a little snappy sometimes, hangry, if you will.

Hamgry.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Thanks Jamie, no doubt I’ll feel butter soon.

grum
    Free Member

Managed a tiny decrease after expecting to have gone back up, woo! I’ll take that.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Thanks yiman!

gerti
    Free Member

Another team tortoise -1 lb.

Quite liking following the wee line on my chart, will be almost disappointed if I get a 2lb loss some week and drift off it.

Well done this weeks losers 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

I had a pizza so greasy yesterday I am working on the theory it’s just going to slide right out of me today, thus gaining zero calories.

Go directly to toilet. Do not pass stomach. Do not collect any calories.

Also, as a non drinker I went crazy last night and had a can of Waitrose cloudy lemonade. Checked the label after drinking and it has nearly 40grams if sugar. Sweet Jesus.

Edit: No wood fired artisanal sourdough bizznizz here…

Wookster

A pound on!! Bloody hell!! Deserved though, I’ve not stuck closely to my no crap diet this week….

FB-ATB

Just off target, but happy with that as I had increased in week1. I haven’t done as much exercise as I’d like, been naughty with snacks and had an Xmas meal last week so not complaining. Off for another Xmas meal tonight so hopefully more discipline next week should get me on track.
    Only complication is my wife’s 2nd round of chemo this week so will be ripe for comfort eating.

alansd1980

First challenge of the year coming up.

Dinner and drinks, lost 4kg in 2 weeks so do I go easy and pick the light option or just go for it and enjoy the evening???

theotherjonv

enjoy the evening without being daft. Set an achievable goal – swap chips for salad or something. Maybe not have pudding if you can, something like that.

alansd1980

Sent to bed with no pudding…..

That’s a bit harsh!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Snowboarding tomorrow. Given that a large part of the day is sat on lifts, how many calories does it burn, ergo what can I stuff in my face at lunchtime?

dirkpitt74

Well bust my calorie intake by 170 today. Combination of not riding this morning and having a couple of pints and a curry for dinner.
    Have managed to stay around 1000 cal/day so far this week though.

wiggles
    Free Member

After my successful weigh in I have **** it all up over the last few days 😆

grum
    Free Member

howsyourdad1 – even just being in the cold uses calories, so go for it. 🙂

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

1000 calories a day is too little no? I.e damaging.

gerti
    Free Member

I did 1200 kcals for a couple of weeks before going on a beach hol earlier this year. It was AWFUL. I don’t think I could function on 1000. Good for initial weightloss, but presumably this isn’t a long term thing dirkpitt? Or maybe you bike so much you actually eat quite a bit?

Not having a go, genuinely interested.

Jamie
    Free Member

I do 1500 during the week, mon-thu, and that’s mainly through one meal. Guess similar can be achieved with 1000, but not sure how healthy or sustainable it is.

Although, if I remember right, that Newcastle diabetes diet is 600 or 800 for 8 weeks, and that seems to help people in the data that’s come out of trials.

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/magres/research/diabetes/reversal/#publicinformation

tagnut69
    Free Member

Surprised I lost 1kg again this week, the local Chinese and pizza hut both kindly stopped by during the week. I bet it will bite me on the arse next week though

dirkpitt74

I hadn’t planned to consume that little all week, it just worked out like that. Have also spent most of my week sat on my arse in meetings and not doing much exercise.
    My target intake is around 1500-1850 Cal’s/day with a bit of exercise thrown in too.
    So yesterday was around 2000 Cal’s.

wiggles
    Free Member

I had a big greasy burger and chips Friday and ate most of a bag of toffee popcorn to myself yesterday 😳

I seem to have problems with weekends 😆 managed to get things to balance by the end of the week last time so just got to be good the rest of the week and should be alright

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Blowout on the lamb burgers alert.

No scales for me tomorrow, I needed that.

Back on it , focus… focus!

Jamie
    Free Member

I just found some uneaten xmas chocs.

Their status has now been updated to eaten.

….I was doing so well.

gerti
    Free Member

I hadn’t planned to consume that little all week, it just worked out like that.

Ah right, fair enough.

Still aiming for 1700/day here. Seems to be providing a steady 1lb loss per week, but work shifts and weather mean that this week I’ll get a decent amount of biking done, so it will be interesting to see how that effects both hunger and weightloss.

Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 964 total)

The topic ‘Corpulent Collective 2018’ is closed to new replies.