Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 964 total)
  • Corpulent Collective 2018
  • alansd1980

Just over 2kg here which is pretty good considering I only managed 1 commute.

Trying to decide if I should have my first drink in a fortnight now!

Sandwich

I missed one of the lunch components out from yesterdays MFP list. It nagged me that I hadn’t eaten enough for the day! An interesting experience.

rocco

Some cracking weight loss this week!

2lb off for me, not the best start but a loss is a loss. Lots of excuses, Christmas stuff still around, seeing family etc but essentially I ate too too much, pure and simple. No exercise at all so that’s what I need to sort this week.

fatmax

5.4lbs in ten days, so very happy with that! 😀
    But it’s the weekends that I need to watch…the desire for cake and beers is sometimes too strong at the weekends!

Jamie
    Free Member

Forgive me Fatter Father, for I have sinned.

I had a pizza last night.

Also, Battle Of The Sexes is a really good film.

gerti
    Free Member

Morning! Great job on the weight losses!

Only 1 lb off for me this week. I would’ve been expecting more for the first week, but I had a couple of pretty serious binges due to poor planning, so I can’t complain.

If I can keep up the 1 lb/wk I’ll still reach my end of March target. Slow but steady. Team Tortoise here.

burko73

this may have been done but in the top ten success stories graph on the shared document the top ten folks have lost between 40% and 80% of their target in the first weigh in alone? Whats that about? is that really chub/ corpulent or do we need a thread for those just looking to maintain their weight…

momo

Only 1kg on last week which considering last weekend wasn’t too bad a result, still 3kg down from 2nd of January.

scaled
    Free Member

Some of us started packing in the crisps and beer before the proper kick off date to be fair.

I was 85kg on new year’s Day which was a bit of a kick up the arse for me so just packed it all in and smashed the turbo.

250km a week and a relatively restricted diet is working well but ultimately unsustainable, felt a bit giddy yesterday.

Jamie
    Free Member

250km a week

I’ve also done a lot of driving this week.

RobHilton
    Free Member

this may have been done but in the top ten success stories graph on the shared document the top ten folks have lost between 40% and 80% of their target in the first weigh in alone? Whats that about? is that really chub/ corpulent or do we need a thread for those just looking to maintain their weight..

I was carrying a food baby at my 1st weigh in due to a day of gluttony, I then starved myself for the following 2 days. Most of the rest is water loss. I also actually began on 1st Jan, so essentially I’m cheating, but I’m fine with that – a chunk of my % done early is there to motivate me to keep going.

That’s right, I’m quite capable of fooling myself :).

Edit: some of us are fat on the inside

fatmax

I was top ten but that was a mistake on my part – I’ve added a further 4lb loss to my target.
    Well done everyone!

dazh

250km a week

300km a week here and I’ve put weight on. Must be muscle 😉

TheWrongTrousers

Could somebody update me to 175lbs please ?? Seem to be unable to do it myself for some reason.
    Ta muchly !!

wiggles
    Free Member

Well had my night out and pretending all those calories didn’t exist and back on schedule today! 😳

RobHilton
    Free Member

The Wrong Trousers – Member
    Could somebody update me to 175lbs please ?? Seem to be unable to do it myself for some reason.
    Ta muchly !!

Done.

Not sure why some peeps have trouble with updates, but the spreadsheet has been loading very slowly for me recently.

TheWrongTrousers

Thanks Rob, prob something to do with the fact I’ve been trying to do it from my iPad rather than laptop

jonnyboi

Hangover finally subsided. Bad (good) Friday evening on all counts

2 hours beastlng on the turbo as punishment

msjhes2
    Free Member

I cheated as well. Started after lunch on the first, amazed how much I have lost but have been on seriously restricted calories and no booze.

Will go the other way after next Friday though as two weeks of business trips.

doomanic

1.4lbs off at the weigh in this morning.Then I took the dog for a 4 mile walk and had a poo. A further 1.5lbs gone. 😀

alpin
    Free Member

1438hm, 31.7km… Strava says over 1500 calories burnt. 😕

Some awesome trails and beat the eBikes up the climb, too. Was a bit shaky when I got back to the van. Pasta and loads of various veg.

Guess the trail?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Guess the trail?

You’re on holiday in Swindon??

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

985 calories today burned xc skiing. Lamb loin tonight then from the freezer with some sauteed potatoes. A little sour cream and caper sauce too. MEAT and POTS , f*ck yeah.

welshfarmer

Any update on when those of use after the letter R will be able to look at the graphic section of the spreadsheet?

duncancallum

still got lurgy

not eating though so not all lost

Tiger6791

Had a weekend of

Fried breakfast x 2
    Carrot cake
    Jumbo sausage roll
    Peperami
    Toffee crisp
    Boost
    Bag of mini eggs
    Bara Brith covered in butter

…..but also cycled quite a lot so still lost overall 🙂

weeksy

Tiger6791 – Member
    Had a weekend of

Fried breakfast x 2
    Carrot cake
    Jumbo sausage roll
    Peperami
    Toffee crisp
    Boost
    Bag of mini eggs
    Bara Brith covered in butter

…..but also cycled quite a lot so still lost overall

Hell of a diet that… I’d like to give that one a try myself !

Tiger6791

Hell of a diet that… I’d like to give that one a try myself !

I did ride 155km with 2600m of climbs on a fully loaded bike so kinda needed it. Most of the time I was running close to empty.

Back to salad today 🙁

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I ate the lamb and sour cream and all that shite. made my stomach hurt and gave me a fizzy arse. if you want any more details please ask.

I think I am a pure salad man now, my body is a temple worshipping at the alter of health

wiggles
    Free Member

Weekend wasn’t so great for me, but onwards and upwards…or downwards if we are talking about weight

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

no more birthdays wiggles, you’ve got a year. Unless you are Queen Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith and you have another on the horizon?

onwards and downwards!

sharkbait
    Free Member

Had a big night out on Friday which included lots of beers/wine…. not too bad on the food though.

Fully expected a weight increase on Saturday but I was still down a little and the same again on Sunday – weighed myself this morning and the weight was up a bit from Friday morning despite eating well (low carb) over the weekend 🙁

Hoping this is just a little anomaly and will revert to previous weight loss over the next couple of days – odd though.

In other news I’ve not had bread or pasta in about 6 weeks and I’m really not missing it 🙂

gribble
    Free Member

Shock of my life when I weighed myself at 85 kilos on Saturday am. I am 6ft 2, with a professional pot belly which has a genuine wobble on it. My belt is on the last notch.

6.4 miles Saturday, 17.5 miles Sunday on the mountain bike. Almost 3,000 ft of climbing, but slightly ruined/complimented by tatriflette Sunday lunch and blackberry pie pudding (…had seconds of both).

I need to keep the focus and keep away from the winter comfort food, beer and wine.

theotherjonv

Shock of my life when I weighed myself at 85 kilos on Saturday am. I am 6ft 2

on finding out how much skinnier you are than most of us chubbies? Your BMI isn’t even in the overweight category, let alone the obese. Must try harder.

I submit you’re not a fatty, you’re just a tightarse that won’t upgrade from the belt you used in school 😉

theotherjonv

Fully expected a weight increase on Saturday but I was still down a little and the same again on Sunday – weighed myself this morning and the weight was up a bit from Friday morning despite eating well (low carb) over the weekend

Hoping this is just a little anomaly and will revert to previous weight loss over the next couple of days – odd though.

perfect example of why weighing daily is not -> IMHO <- useful or helpful.

See what you are next Friday, or the Friday after, if that’s going up then you need to consider why. Defining success or otherwise based on hydration levels or how big a shit you did this morning…. less useful.

munrobiker
    Free Member

I weigh myself occasionally during the week, but only really pay attention to my Friday morning weight.

I roasted myself over the weekend on the bike but am having all this week off exercise as I’m doing the Strathpuffer on Sunday. This will probably ruin my diet. I’ve always put on weight after the Puffer. I am definitely looking forward to my Post-Puffer Special Pizza AND Doner Kebab A La Carte.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Any update on when those of use after the letter R will be able to look at the graphic section of the spreadsheet?

Done. Your wish = my command :).

Note: you don’t have to use the drop-down list, you can start typing in the name box and it’ll autocomplete.

welshfarmer

Many thanks. I worked that one out but it still didn’t find me 🙂

Just checked. All good now 🙂

alansd1980

Has anyone else has any unexpected side effects on a cleaner diet?

The last week has seen me come down with headaches about 10am which lasts for a couple of hours.

About a year ago an M and S food opened at work and so morning coffee usually consisted of a few cookies or pastries. I’m assuming its due to a heavy sugar comedown?

shooterman

Anyone else struggling with the tempting but fattening food other people on the house bring in?

Settled down last night to watch a movie and my 12 year old brought me back a bag of chocolate eclairs from the shop. House is laden with Fox’s cookies, popcorn and other temptations!

I find I can eat cleanly at work though.

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 964 total)

The topic ‘Corpulent Collective 2018’ is closed to new replies.