Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cornwall Parkrun
  • mrjmt
    Free Member

We are staying near Wadebridge soon, and looking for a nice parkrun to join on the Saturday.

Looking on the website, Lanhydrock is the closest, is it a good one or is it worth driving a bit further to a different one?

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i’m down in cornwall. the helston/penrose one is very nice, super scenic when you get up on the cliffs around porthleven. lovely lady, Yvonne, who runs it too.

i havnt done the lanhydrock one but i know people who have and its good too.

another option is a once a month 10k at godolphin.

if you do come down for the penrose one i recomend taking in porthleven after, its a lovely village with lots of galleries and down on the eastern side of the harbour you will find one of the best ice cream shops in cornwall ‘nauti but ice’

rossburton
    Free Member

I’ve only walked about 2/3rds of the Trelissick route but they do it too. A bit like Lanhydrock, National Trust estate, good cafe, nice walks, etc etc. Do the park run, get the chain ferry over the river and spend the afternoon by the beach on the Roseland? Lovely quiet beaches down that way.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrjmt
    Free Member

I do have a particularly unhealthy interest in ice cream!

I’ll check the date of the 10k too.

Thanks folks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cornwall Parkrun’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts