Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cornwall bike routes
  • taylorj
    Free Member

My wife and I have just bought this house on Treheath Road in Liskeard on the Miller Countrywide site, as we’ve had to relocate for work. We’re both avid mountain bikers and wondering if anyone from the area has suggestions of good routes/places to check out? We’re from the north so very unfamiliar with the area.

oxym0r0n

I’ll send the boys ’round with the bolt-croppers to show you – about 2:00am okay?

ohrats
    Free Member

There has been some recent trail development on the lizard, trail maps are available at the porthleven cycle hire shop. There’s also information about the new trails Here.

Steelsreal

not far from lanhydrock/ cardinham.

Not bad in luxulyan, theres a clay trail from eden into st uastell then down to pentewan, explore kings wood, its not amazing but fun enough..

there is/was a proper DH bit down by porthoolland, but the builder left for wales a few years back..

bissoe tramway has some fun stuff by the arsenic mines…

nice house lucky man…would love to move back there…

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

cardinham woods was way better than i expected for a trail centre, lanyhydrock over the road is ok but a lot more family orientated. i take my boy to lanhydrock.

tons of trails around camborne/redruth, bissoe and all that, but for the best stuff get an OS map.

hadnt heard of trails on lizard, i’ll have a look.

you are near dartmoor though, loads of route guides in stw mag over the years.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cornwall bike routes’ is closed to new replies.