Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cornestone shaving – seems like a good place to ask…
  • nickdavies

So whilst at home tonight avoiding going to the big Tesco for a packet of mach3 razor blades for the umpteenth time in the 4 weeks i’ve been nursing the last one through, this appeared on Facebook:

https://www.cornerstone.co.uk

Looked quite interesting. I’ve tried several other razors over the years though, and always gone back to the trusty old mach3 so wondering if this would be any different? Or am I just getting sucked in by the marketing and having a monogrammed razor….

Figured this would be the place to ask and I was genuinely surprised when googling ‘single track cornerstone razor’ i didn’t get any hits! Possibly my first ever properly off topic post 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

I suspect it works out more expensive than buying what you need from the shop when you need it, although there’s no way I can be arsed to do the sums.

chewkw
    Free Member

nickdavies – Member
    Or am I just getting sucked in by the marketing and having a monogrammed razor…

Ya, you are being sucked in by those “look at me! look at me! I am shy!” trendy marketing hype.

Ya, they see you coming …

DE razor is the way to go and I am talking about effectiveness and cost.

🙄

edit: the title of this thread … hmmm … are you being paid to do their dirty job like reeling in the STW masses …

sadexpunk

I suspect it works out more expensive than buying what you need from the shop when you need it, although there’s no way I can be arsed to do the sums.

id more than suspect that, id be certain of it. looks like the sort of thing id definitely stay away from cos otherwise youll end up paying for stuff you dont need.

nickdavies

£2.33 per blade as opposed to £1.50 for the mach 3’s. About the same as the fusion/other high end blades.
    The other stuff’s lost on me and my tesco shave gel, I was bought a bottle of some poncy creamy stuff years ago one christmas and it’s still on the shelf… I’m too tight for these £15 bottles of moisturiser!

chewkw
    Free Member

nickdavies – Member

£2.33 per blade as opposed to £1.50 for the mach 3’s. About the same as the fusion/other high end blades.

How much!

With DE Razor you can shave your entire face off until your heart’s content …

… I’m too tight for these £15 bottles of moisturiser!

How much!

£5 (when on offer you get it for £3) you get Nivea metrosexual after shave balm …

They see you coming …

😯

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cornestone shaving – seems like a good place to ask…’ is closed to new replies.