Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Corisca for mountain biking
  • pat12
    Free Member

Anyone been? Off there in 2 weeks.

Any tips??

Thanks!!

Pat

singletrackmind

I am here now. Staying with Mark Warner south of Bastia, 1/3 way down East coast. Been doing alot of road biking and its very mountainous. Some serious climbs up small , but good condtion roads but no trails so far. There is a GR footpath nearby but its very tough and would be alot of pushing on it .
    Without a van and guide I think you will struggle abit , might be different elsewhere mind

Stoner
    Free Member

Went w family a few years ago. Stunning scenery but doesn’t look like it works well with a bike. When I go back it will be to walk the Gr20.

Trimix
    Free Member

I go pretty much every year.
    Do a search, the topic has come up a few times with plenty of useful info.

pat12
    Free Member

Do a search, the topic has come up a few times with plenty of useful info.

I did, could only find threads on What airport you’ve visited, “best bike ever and one about someone who got dumped 🙁

pat12
    Free Member
    Dickyboy

Been a few times mainly walking and road riding, MTB would certainly be adventurous.

Where will you staying? The flat eastern side is pretty horrible for road cycling and driving can take a fair amount of time through the mountains.

andyrm
    Free Member

Looks like there’s plenty of DH/endure/freeride stuff if you know where to look. I’ve been following the Corsica Crew on FB for a while, there’s some FAST lads there!

https://www.facebook.com/corsicacrew2b/

Trimix
    Free Member

Those FB videos are spot on. Lots of “walking” trails are just like that and make for pretty gnarly riding.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Corisca for mountain biking’ is closed to new replies.