Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cordless telephone with an answerphone that goes 'beep'
  • wwaswas

Can anyone recommend something that has an audible alert when there’s a new voice message? Information on which models have this feature seems a bit sparse online.

Probably looking for multiple handsets that don’t need a separate socket for each one, too (GAP/DECT?). Budget’s up to £60-£80ish for a two or three handset pack.

I’m fed up missing messages because I forget to check the handset display for a little flashing symbol when I get home.

wwaswas

anyone?

midlifecrashes

Our motorola D1013 has a big flashing light on the base station and another flashing backlight on the handset if that’s any good, very obvious, but no audibles, sorry.

spikester
    Free Member

Not sure if this helps but we have a seperate plug in answer phone that beeps everytime theres a message, its a cheap bt one, about £40 quid max i think.

We just stick it in a spare socket and you can turn the beep volume up and down and it can go quite load.
    Lets you know of every new message.

Just looked online and its called a bt response 75, get em for about £30 quid it says

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Motorola D212 (two handsets, the second is wireless so no need for a phone line extension) does it. What the current equivalent is, I do not know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cordless telephone with an answerphone that goes 'beep'’ is closed to new replies.