Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Cool T shirts
  • stayhigh

Morning all

I’ve got a couple of friends birthdays coming up and would like to get some t shirts. I’ve used Quweertie in thepast but dont like the current designs, Where else is worth a look?

Cheers all 🙂

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

We have different ideas about what constitutes cool

zippykona

Workshopmanualman. Good bike designs. A bit surreycentric though.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

you could google REDMOLOTOV , they do cool T shirts

johndoh
    Free Member

This is cool (well it was two years ago, but I am in my 40s so that constitutes cool still).

muddyground
    Free Member

Thanks for plugging my site Zippy – I’ve unfortunately gone and trashed it though for a revamp, so there’s not much to look at. It remains, however, unapologetically Surrey!

drlex
    Free Member

I’ve had some good shirts from threadless; seems tizarre are now stocking them in the U.K. for quicker delivery (& prob. slightly higher prices).

kayak23

Ten Pound Tees

T-shirts….that cost…£10.
    Some pretty funky designs sort of.

JEngledow
    Free Member

muddyground, I’m intrigued by your t-shirts, but as your website is fubar’d I can’t see any, is there anywhere else that I can see some of your designs?

dabble
    Free Member

i make handmade tee shirts, i think they’re pretty cool, my friends think they are too (or so they tell me), no website though. i can send you a few pictures if you want?

PrinceJohn

Last Exit To Nowhere get my vote…

oomidamon

+1 for LETN. Also slightlywrongquotes.tumblr.com (can’t link it from work PC)

brakes
    Free Member

chemical records
    they have about 1,200 t-shirts available online

robbonzo
    Free Member

26 aint dead.

eskay

Not sure if it was cool in most people’s eyes but I once saw someone in ASDA wearing a t-shirt that said “Jesus is a ****”

I said to my mate, he must be brave wearing something like that. My mate replied not as brave as someone who would walk around with Allah…. on it!

stavromuller
    Free Member

Land of Mud and Glory have some brilliant bike themed tees and got featured in this months MBR null

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Clothing for Heroes shirts are pretty cool.

stavromuller
    Free Member

Husky organic make some really cool Tees as well null

natrix
    Free Member

Why not buy a screen printing kit (£30 off the bay) and make your own??

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cool T shirts’ is closed to new replies.