Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cool baby on board sticker for biker!
  • sate-spam
    Free Member

My wife found those cool baby on board sticker

It from this site http://www.baby-onboard.com

Me I love the one my wife give me 😉

bigG
    Free Member

just ordered a couple of those and I usually HATE car stickers

Peyote
    Free Member

Can’t stand “Baby on board” signs for some reason. They just seem to scream to me: “Look at me, I’m artractive enough to get laid and procreate!”

Ah well, fill yer boots anyway!

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I think

But in a nice way tbf

mrblobby
    Free Member

Hmm one and only post. I’m suspicious.

davidjones15
    Free Member

I bought one of those from the OP, the quality was diabolical for the price. It was tiny and colours were very poor. I wouldn’t waste your money, they took weeks to arrive and were folded as the envelope wasn’t strengthened and the postie just rammed it through the box. Load of crap and I’m still waiting for my money back after 6 weeks. Very poor. 🙁

bigG
    Free Member

well I’ll give it a go and see what i get, if it’s bolloxed then I’ve learned my lesson I guess

aracer
    Free Member

Thread title is an oxymoron

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Just a new dad how like bike and is new sticker!

Say again?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Have a real dislike for baby on board signs… even though these ones are not too bad. I often have a look as I’m passing to see if there really is a “princess” or a “little monkey” on board… I’m almost always disappointed to find they merely have a child in the back seat.

Even if I did want one I’m not sure I’d buy from this company. No obvious way of contacting them other than a web form. No address, no phone numbers. They also look like they may be french 😐

dazz
    Free Member

sate – Member

Hey I’m not a spamer! Just a new dad how like bike and is new sticker!

@ davidjones15, What is OP? For the color, my wife order one white and it a real white. So i the color is good for my black window.

I sorry if you don’t like it… but me i just in love with this sticker

What????

Gotta agree I hate baby on board stickers, do I decide to drive even more sensibly? No.

Do the morons who drive round like idiots adjust there driving style? No, waste of time.

They also look like they may be french

Jeremy Clarkson, is that you?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cool baby on board sticker for biker!’ is closed to new replies.