Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cookies – Why do I keep having to log in?
  • jimmy

I had everything set up so I never had to put passwords in on here, other forums, facebook etc. Now I have to log in every time and get errors on fotopic, apparently because my browser is losing the cookie. Using firefox and have “Remember Passwords” set. Anyone know whats going off?

oldgit53
    Free Member

Go into cookies and delete the cookie for the required site sould be ok then for a while. Mainly had this problem loging in to Yahoo

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Has you’re antivirus/firewall thingy had any changes recently? It might be that it’s on a setting that won’t allow cookies (and hence isn’t storing them anymore)

goon
    Free Member

I had this on one of my machines.

This from another site sorted it:

I get this sometimes. Go into your Firefox directory and find the ‘users’ or ‘profiles’ folder (the exact place depends on if you’re using XP or Vista). There will be a file with the name ‘Cookies.sqlite’ (I forget what the XP extension is). Rename it ‘cookies237y’ (or any jibberish after cookies) and restart Firefox. It’ll make a new, clean cookies file. You’ll have to reenter your username and passwords again, but they’ll stay in memory.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cookies – Why do I keep having to log in?’ is closed to new replies.