Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Contributing to the forum: The psychology of
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

I agree its why I so infrequently do it

I find these sorts of thread where folk go I dont like these debates or this style or that content rather wierd. They are just an excuse for folk to whinge and moan .
    If you dont like a topic you dont have to read it or moan at those who do it.
    I dont get lurking but I am not going to get all personal about those who chosee to do this or read rugby threads or talk about watches.

Lot of folk on STW and we all like different things about it rather than slag of folk who use it differently from you lets just enjoy the place for what it is. That will be different for all of us.

fooman

By posting on forums / facebook / twitter / etc you are providing those media companies with free content. Their business models depend on it!

3/4 of the things I write I usually delete on the grounds that no one is going to give a shit.

Glad I’m not the only one.

headfirst
    Free Member

For me: smarter phone = more apps = more distractions when bored/should be working other than STW = less reading and posting on STW

EDIT: but if I have an urgent non-Google friendly question I ALWAYS come here to ask it ( for example )

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Contributing to the forum: The psychology of’ is closed to new replies.