Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Continental Trail King Protection in 2.4
  • strawb3110
    Free Member

Would anybody on STW know who has the Continental Trail King Protection 29 X 2.4 in stock please, struggling to source one!? Cheers in advance!

poah
    Free Member

nope, you’re out of luck

MSP

I have been waiting for these to come in stock for around 6 weeks now. I have them on order from a German bike shop for as soon as they hit the shelves.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    johnnystorm

http://www.c6bikes.co.uk stock Contis and had a load in when I dropped by on Saturday. Can’t say for certain they exactly what you’re after but it’s got to be worth a try?

http://www.c6bikes.co.uk
    (01223) 861099
    info@c6bikes.co.uk

strawb3110
    Free Member

Cheers johnnystorm, I’ll drop them a line. MSP, which German store did you order from? Cheers

MSP

That is a different tyre 😆

sillyoldman

That’s not the Protection version.

According to Madison B2B, there’s still a long wait for that model/size OP sadly.

johnnystorm

Duh. 🙄

strawb3110
    Free Member

Cheers guys/gals, yeah I’ve tried all of the above to no avail. Unfortunately I’m one for sticking to what I know as I’ve always got on well with the Rubber Queens on my old ASR5. Have put the 2.2 Trail King on the rear of my SB95 but wanted the 2.4 on the front. Any suggestions if I can’t get one STW guys/gals?

creagbhan

hibike.de

There you go

sillyoldman

They’re X-Kings again.

Triton link looks hopeful though if the stock level is true?

MSP

I don’t think anyone will have them in stock until the end of the month now.

They are no longer doing a 2.4 protection now, it will only be the protection apex, if your lucky that might be old stock at triton, but it is twice the price of the German shops.

poisonspider
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone will have them in stock until the end of the month now.
    They are no longer doing a 2.4 protection now, it will only be the protection apex, if your lucky that might be old stock at triton, but it is twice the price of the German shops.

The OP asked for stock availability not necessarily for them to be cheap. Triton is showing stock is available and they aren’t that far off normal pricing. You can’t have everything!!

pbooker1995
    Free Member

Showing in stock here:

https://www.i-ride.co.uk/Rubber-Queen-29-inch.aspx

Edit: these are 2.2 ;(

strawb3110
    Free Member

Many thanks to all for the input, eventually found one (last in stock apparently) on a German site, should be on its way as I type. Happy riding all!

strawb3110
    Free Member

Well, that wasn’t ideal,…… tyre arrived, and it was 26″!!!!!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Continental Trail King Protection in 2.4’ is closed to new replies.