Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Continental Baron 2.3 UST – Available Yet?
  • paul123
    Free Member

As above. I understood it was originally due out last year but never appeared, the website says Spring 2013 but wondered if there was anyone in the know who could update.

I’ll be running them on Flow rims without rim strips and not convinced a non UST would hold well and whether the sidewalls would be as tough but if others have good experience of the black chilli folding version I’d be interested to hear.

Ta

noidea
    Free Member

I was after some UST barons at the start of the winter,when i contacted Conti UK i was told they wouldnt be here until spring.

Like you i wasnt sure about running the normal black chili ones tubless but they went up first time and have held air just as well as the ust rubber queens.They are mounted on flows,only thing i have done different to the ust rubber queens was to wipe the insides with IPA

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Dunno about the availability of the UST version, but I’ve been using the regular BC version for a couple of years. Very good, very tough sidewalls, one of the best front tyres for mixed conditions IMHO.

banks
    Free Member

Sweet, i’m just gonna order the BC Barons then – on flows too. Hopefully should all work

paul123
    Free Member

Cheers. Order placed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Continental Baron 2.3 UST – Available Yet?’ is closed to new replies.