• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by marco.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Conti trail kings
  • marco
    Free Member

Hi guys
    Anyone using the new Conti Trail kings? Are they just renamed Rubber queens?
    Look ok though

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Just re named R/Q

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Yes I’ve been using them for years love them 2.4 are huge 2.2 are big. And as someone off here said go black chilli the others are cheap plastic naff

tacopowell
    Free Member

Awesome tires.

marco
    Free Member

Just seen some on On One website. £15.00 each and stated they are black chilli??
    Is that right? Seems awfully cheap

tacopowell
    Free Member

these?
    If so there just your standard, great tires but no black chilli,
    You want some of these

yorkshire89
    Free Member
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As above, they’re RQs, which in BC flavour are a superb all rounder. Not great on hardpack/tarmac long drags, but really predictable in almost everything else.

They do have to be Black Chilli, though.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

You want some of these

those are the UST versions, you probably want the protection tubeless-ready versions as lighter.

hainman
    Free Member

Bloody hell,thats a belter of a price,IN looking at the details,the ETRO number shows its for the 2.4 but says the tyre is the 2.2,Do you think these are really BC tyres,I paid over 30quid from the Germans and that was the best price around,

philfive
    Free Member

I run the 27.5 version tubeless and they are great, although they seem a bit fragile when I ran tubes in them.

AlasdairMc

29er version is fragile – the sidewalls seem pretty thin and I tore one at the weekend that won’t seal with Stans anymore.

Mister-P
    Free Member

http://www.conti-tyres.co.uk/conticycle/ti%20rubberqueen.shtml

The Conti website doesn’t list a wire beaded version with BC compound.

marco
    Free Member

I spoke with on one who assured me they are the BC versions!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Conti trail kings’ is closed to new replies.