Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Conti speed kings
  • robbo1234biking

Are these any good?! Cheers! looking at the 26×2.1 version!

oxnop
    Free Member

I tried them on my chameleon to speed up my xc rides, took them of after 1 ride as found them unpredictable on most stuff and bloody scary on damp rock. Plus they didn't feel quicker than the nevegals they were replacing.

sv

I use one on the front with a race king on the rear. They are on my 'winter' hardtail usually out a couple of times per week throughout the winter on slippy tarmac/gravel paths and some grassland. Work very well for me 40/50psi and I find them fast rolling. They do take a while to wear in. All IMO!

midwales
    Free Member

i would agree with oxnop. used them on acouple of rides and was unable to ride stuff i normally could.

stinker
    Free Member

My bike came with them fitted in 2.1. As the others have said, they were nice rolling, but skittish in the wet. Now on Panaracers XC fire pro's. In my opinion, better in every respect. (The conti speed kings wear down fast too!)

awh
    Free Member

I really like my 2.3" Supersonic that I run on the front during the summer. Make sure you get a version with the Black Chili compound as it grips much better. Didn't get on with one on the rear, I kept puncturing it so I used a sturdier Panaracer Razor instead.

pitduck
    Free Member

2 rides in the peak took them off scary 😕

epicsteve
    Free Member

I've got the Supersonic 2.1's on my Epic and I'm liking them so far.

Coleman
    Free Member

Conti 2.1 Speed King Supersonics on me race bike – light, fast, scary and wear out uber quick. I love em.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Conti speed kings’ is closed to new replies.