Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Content. (Contents contain content content)
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Just had a lovely lunch, and am feeling most content.

Prawn and avocado salad, in case you were wondering about the contents of my lunch.

Cougar

I bought something to camp in the other day, got it home and found it was just a bin bags and a couple of sticks.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I bought something to camp in the other day, got it home and found it was just a bin bags and a couple of sticks.

So not a mini dress and high heels? How disappointing for you.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

That’s not lunch, that’s an Hors d’Euvres.

Where were you? Not Pret a Mange again?

Cougar

(It was a con tent… IGMC…)

So not a mini dress and high heels? How disappointing for you.

I’d probably need a camper van for that.

molgrips
    Free Member

Wheeled my still spotlessly clean new Salsa into the hotel room after my frozen night ride (and its first), parked it at the end of the bed and looked at how cool it is for a while last night. Content 🙂

stevied
    Free Member

You take your bike to a Hotel for ‘fun times’ ?

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, of course. Wouldn’t you?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qrFvPa]Untitled[/url] by molgrips, on Flickr

stevied
    Free Member

No. that’s what the garage is for..the bike costs enough without having to treat it to nights away too

Edukator
    Free Member

At 12:15 I swam in a 50m outdoor pool with water at 28°C then made myself a black-forest ham sandwich with bread from the local boulangerie (the best bread in town and probably on planet earth).

Not sure I could content myself with defrosted, industrial, high-carbon-footprint nibbles in some stuffy restaurant.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not sure I could content myself with defrosted, industrial, high-carbon-footprint nibbles in some stuffy restaurant.

My dining room is hardly stuffy, let alone a restaurant. But, don’t let that get in the way of your attempts to be oh so superior. 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

High fashion in Edukator’s whereabouts, most likely.

bikebouy
    Free Member

59ks of CX’er hacking in the Downs, showered, resting under duvet, watching The Saint, supping protein shake.

Most content. On this continent.

Yo!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Content. (Contents contain content content)’ is closed to new replies.