Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • contacting CRC?
  • redted
    Free Member

Anbody else not getting emails returned or the tiresome answer machine message saying that they will be “making the phones available as soon as possible” for the last couple of days?

alexonabike

Yep.

I ordered some bars needed for the weekend on Wednesday night needing them for the weekend, i.e. today. Paid an extra £6 for “guaranteed next day” Special Delivery.

The order is still showing as processing despite the product still showing as In Stock.

Just wanted to chase things up on the phone, but i just get the same recorded message.

scruzer
    Free Member

got same message this morning so ordered on line. I only use crc as a last resort these days and after 10 years of fantastic service, well 9 cos this last year they have gone to the dogs!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    giantjason
    Free Member

have ordered 3 items this week and they all came the following day after ordering.

last week i mistakingly ordered the worng part and sent an email requesting they cancel the order and send a refund……..all sorted within a couple of hours.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I emailed them last weekend, and got a reply Tuesday AM, which is OK by me.

redted
    Free Member

Well, I’ve never had a problem until this last one which is why I’m so fed up. I can’t get any response from them at all. What makes it even more frustrating is they still seem to be able to email me further offers! (although obviously I realise that these are mass generated and not a response)

alexonabike

To update on my situation, the items order have arrived – no problem.

My only gripe was the lack of communication and the fact the order is still ‘processing’ in my account area of the site!!

Sorry for jumping to a unfavorable conclusion. Hope your order ends up sorted Redted.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Ok, first of all, to anyone that has had trouble getting through, we are sorry, late email responses also sorry.

Email volumes at the moment are monumental, an example is that at 9.21 on Wednesday evening 33 emails were received, and this is not exceptional at the moment.

We will answer every email in turn and sending more than one simply excacerbates the volume we already have. We aim to have all the email responede to normally within 24 hours, this is not happening at the moment but we are trying to catch up, some of us are coming in tomorrow to get some more answered.

We have more staff starting, more interviews next week and some major changes to the operatiion here in the near future to improve things to better cope with the volume.

Phones will not be available today I am afraid, I will have a look at the situation next week, but expect it to be limited again I am afraid.

As there are no email addressed in profiles anymore unless people add them into the location field or something I am unable to check on the two issues raised without an email outlining the problems or order details. Get an email fired off to me and i will look into the order situation on them.

We sincerely apologies to anyone that feels the service has not been up to par but feel that I must stress that the vast majority of orders leave here on time and with no issue, and we ship quite a number each week.

alexonabike

Thanks Andy for updating us all,

I have used CRC many times in the past and have never had a problem before. Im guessing that the fact you are so busy is a nothing but a good thing considering the tightening economy. Keep it up.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Apologies for the really bad spelling and grammar in my original post, shocking!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘contacting CRC?’ is closed to new replies.