Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Contact List / Address Book Recomendations
  • Lesanita2
    Free Member

Just about to update our excel address book (recovering from flu, so suddenly I have time to do this), but there must be an on-line way to do it that will link into smart phones/facebook/outlook express etc? I’ve a (second hand) sony experia x10 mini and it is too clever for me so far. It links facebook contact lists with my phones list. There’s options to import other stuff, but its beyond my ability at the moment.

Any neat solutions out there. Ideally one I could print a paper back-up from. Googlemail?

Thanks for looking.

bawbag
    Free Member

I use the Gmail one although my phone doesn’t sync with it. I think it will be a pretty good option for the future when I upgrade my phone.

If you format your Excel sheet then you should be able to import it directly – http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=14024&hl=en-GB

Lesanita2
    Free Member

WOW! bawbag (great name)thanks for that. I’ll have a look at that. The phone sync thing had an option to import a vcard or something…. It must be possible. I’ll keep searching and post back here.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Contact List / Address Book Recomendations’ is closed to new replies.