Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Contact email for Orange Bikes, which isn't sales?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

As title really, anyone know one? Ideally management or something along those lines? Or is the sales one the only email they have/use?

Ta, Duane.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Phone them? Best response I got from Orange was to get a wrench in my LBS to call them up – got the info/outcome I needed within 3 minutes. Bought them a bag of cookies, everyone happy, sorted 🙂

Duane…
    Free Member

I’m enquiring about doing an Industrial Placement there so want to send them my CV etc 🙂

reedspeed
    Free Member

theyre shut friday afternoons anyrd !

igm

In the old days we used letters for CVs. I still prefer them.

Orange Mountain Bikes Limited
    Unit 3, Brookwoods Ind Est,
    Burrwood Way,
    Holywell Green,
    Halifax,
    West Yorkshire
    HX4 9BH,
    England

tomhoward

IIRC Orange dont do stuff like that, there is a post on their FAQs on the website?

edit, yep….

Can Orange provide a work placement for my engineering course?

We get a lot of speculative correspondence requesting placements under various study/work experience schemes. Unfortunately we cannot provide a structured experience which would provide the rewards traditional engineering firms may offer. Because of the way we operate, the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution is quite a unique setup which would not give you sufficient exposure and would be difficult for us to implement with the small number of staff at the factory. If we do ever have opportunities these will be advertised with application details on the website.

Duane…
    Free Member

OK, thanks Tom!

thomthumb
    Free Member

try hope. they have offered placements in the past.

Duane…
    Free Member

I did, and they said they couldn’t 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Contact email for Orange Bikes, which isn't sales?’ is closed to new replies.