Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Consumerrightstrackworld: Charged for no show airport transfer
  • cheers_drive

Weekend before last we booked are airport transfer for January skiing trip. Got an email straight after saying that the conformation will follow shortly, didn’t get one for the next few days but didn’t worry as the trip is 2 months away. Finally on Sunday – 7 days after booking – I got confirmation saying it was booked and can be checked by clinking a link. I didn’t click through to check as I was on my mobile.

Then yesterday afternoon I got a call saying that a taxi was waiting for me at Innsbruck airport! Now they are saying that they have charged the full price 70eur cost of the outbound journey for a no show.

It’s in their T&Cs saying they can charge the full fare for a no show but I dispute they gave me reasonable chance to check the booking – 7 days to send conformation versus 1 day to check when I was expecting the transfer in 2 months time. Their system shows outbound 17/11, inbound 24/01 which they didn’t think was a bit odd. Because I didn’t get a confirmation of what was input by me I have no way of knowing whether they or I made the input error.
    I’ve sent a couple of emails but all they do is refer back to their T&Cs.

They are obviously not in the UK so do I have any options to get my money back?

cheers

Stoner
    Free Member
    cheers_drive

Cheers

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Consumerrightstrackworld: Charged for no show airport transfer’ is closed to new replies.