Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Constant cricket updates from Mumbai from bbc
  • redmex
    Free Member

Is it just me that is so bored listening to the constant updates on 5 live , it has to be the most boring sport ever and we had to suffer it so much on tv in the ’70s nothing else got a look in

allthegear
    Free Member

Just don’t listen to BBC Radio Five, then?

Personally, I’m finding BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra gripping right now. I love it.

Rachel

nickc

Because on Radio 5 world, it is still 1976? (seems to be whenever there’s a phone in)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Houns

Been listening to it on 5 extra since then start this morning

redmex
    Free Member

Here was me thinking I got a quick reply from Rachel who is on some mornings. It is a British broadcasting radio station not just England

whitestone
    Free Member

Well at least tell us the ***ing score!

zanelad
    Free Member

It’s just you.

Plenty of other radio stations to listen to, or should they only broadcast what you want to listen to?

cheers_drive

You do realise that it’s the English and Welsh cricket board?
    5 live is a SPORTS and news station what to you expect? Or do you think wendyball is the only sport?

Houns

I choose not to listen to any radio station with constant football updates/chat and adverts. Not hard to avoid stuff you don’t want to listen to

Eng all out for 400
    Ind 11/0

martinhutch

20 for no loss now. Steady start for the hosts.

whitestone
    Free Member

And up to 25/0

MoreCashThanDash

Hang on, we are complaining about updates on a sports event being broadcast on the BBC’s dedicated news and sport station?

redmex
    Free Member

Well I never thought I’d be the only one, I know it’s a supposedly sports chanel football weekends mostly and 2hrs every evening but cricket hardly raises the pulse, I feel like I’ve stirred a hornets nest in Yawkshirrr or wherever it is played. There are so many other sports will never ever get a mention

Houns

How many other sports events are happening right now with millions of interested fans world wide?

martinhutch

WICKET!

johndoh
    Free Member

It is a British broadcasting radio station not just England

So what live event from Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales do you want score updates on right now?

convert

A live sports staton broadcasting updates on one (technically 2) of the home nation’s teams performance at 0800 GMT on a Friday when there is literally no other sport happening. Who would have thought it.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

I feel like I’ve stirred a hornets nest in Yawkshirrr or wherever it is played

People in Yawkshirr won’t give a s**t what you think.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

A rather full bus has just driven down the road past Chowpatty Beach

cheers_drive

Ooooh, look a pigeon

Cheer up OP have a cake

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Constant cricket updates from Mumbai from bbc’ is closed to new replies.