Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 121 total)
  • Conspiracy Theories that turned out to be true.
  • zippykona

What you got?

somafunk

They were out to get me

scotroutes

Jimmy Saville…..

piemonster

Tuskegee syphillis experiment

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Princess Diana, I knew it was going to happen three weeks before it did.

Cougar

The daddy has to be MKultra

Terrifying stuff. PRISM (and the UK’s Tempora offspring) is a bit disturbing as well.

bearnecessities

Princess Diana, I knew it was going to happen three weeks before it did

If only you’d alerted the The Sun/the authorities at the time; you’d be loaded/dead by now.

bluehelmet
    Free Member

bearnecessities – Member
    Princess Diana, I knew it was going to happen three weeks before it did
    If only you’d alerted the The Sun/the authorities at the time; you’d be loaded/dead by now.

Hmm faced with the alternative the heirs to the throne being whisked away to join their muslim stepbrother/sister (not Dodi’s, the Doctor dudes child)and her marrying Dodi with the subsequent constitutional crisis, there was no other solution, so sad that it was, there was no other solution, she was a mad woman by then.

Junkyard
    Free Member

As charles will be the defender of the faiths what **** constitutional crisis is caused by her marrying a Muslim?

FFS charles has even been able to marry a divorced catholic so why would they care what she did?

bluehelmet
    Free Member

She can’t now, she’s dead, problem solved.

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Here’s another one Operation Northwoods, which lends the suggestion that the 9/11 events were also contrived.

imnotverygood

Here’s another one Operation Northwoods, which lends the suggestion that the 9/11 events were also contrived.

Wrong thread. This is for the ones which actually happened.

Junkyard
    Free Member

AGAIN WHAT PROBLEM ?

grum
    Free Member

Not really a well known one but the Gulf of Tonkin incident (supposed attack on a US Navy ship, used to justify the start of the Vietnam War by America) is now thought to have been fabricated/totally misrepresented.

Oh, and that the Iraq war was all about oil:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/16/iraq.iraqtimeline

senorj

That there weren’t any weapons of mass destruction…..

chewkw
    Free Member

Jesus Christ (JC) is not leading a political party. Fact! 😆

bluehelmet
    Free Member

imnotverygood – Member
    Wrong thread. This is for the ones which actually happened.

Operation Northwoods did happen and so was the Kennedy Assasination proved to be ‘probably’ a conspiracy.

here feast your eyes on this, it’s on the internet so it must be true.
    http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

kcr
    Free Member

I just read up on Operations Northwoods on Wikipedia, and as pointed out above, the proposed operation was rejected out of hand by the US government and never happened, which I guess would actually tend to suggest that the 9/11 events were probably not contrived…

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus
    bluehelmet opined » She can’t now, she’s dead, problem solved.
    AGAIN WHAT PROBLEM ?

I don’t want to be rude, but were you alive and ‘aware’ in 1997?

shermer75
    Free Member

As above it’s got to be PRISM, hasn’t it? I sometimes wonder why we’re not more angry about it. I feel like we would be if all our phone converstions were listened to and all our letters were opened and read

bearnecessities

Bluehelmet, what attracted you to this forum in the last month?

bluehelmet
    Free Member

‘bearnecessities – Member
    Bluehelmet, what attracted you to this forum in the last month?’

Finding a brand new front mech still in it’s box in the garage and somebody asking about a sports bra for riding hard downhill.

I do have a little ‘thing’ about conspiracy theories as well and I was told three weeks before the Diana Tragedy that a) she was pregnant with the surgeon guys child and b) there was a kill order out for her.
    can remember to this very day where and who told me and where I was at 5 am the day the news broke.

imnotverygood

Finding a brand new front mech still in it’s box in the garage and somebody asking about a sports bra for riding hard downhill.

makes you think, doesn’t it?

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Does Jive have a few seperate accounts now or do we just have Moar nutters?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I am Fred..

Makes you think eh..

senorj

Ha

edhornby

when you think about it – anyone in say 2002 that said “Lance Armstrong and his entire team are using cancer drugs to beat the others and the head of the UCI is rigging the tests and sweeping the results under the carpet to keep the money flowing” the response would have been incredulity from most

imnotverygood

the response would have been incredulity from most some

eddie11
    Free Member

yeah i was going to say the lance armstrong story. hiding in plain sight for so long but just not talked about in the mainstream english speaking media.

eddie11
    Free Member

oh and 650b 😈

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

NATO’s Operation Gladio:

Operation Gladio (Italian: Operazione Gladio) is the codename for a clandestine North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) “stay-behind” operation in Italy during the Cold War. Its purpose was to continue armed resistance in the event of a Warsaw Pact invasion and conquest. Although Gladio specifically refers to the Italian branch of the NATO stay-behind organizations, “Operation Gladio” is used as an informal name for all of them. The name Gladio is the Italian form of gladius, a type of Roman shortsword. Stay-behind operations were prepared in many NATO member countries, and some neutral countries.[1]

The role of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Gladio and the extent of its activities during the Cold War era, and any relationship to terrorist attacks perpetrated in Italy during the “Years of Lead” (late 1960s to early 1980s) is the subject of debate. Switzerland and Belgium have had parliamentary inquiries into the matter.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV6ThumhLyc[/video]

While these “stay-behind” armies were supposedly intended to help put together a resistance if the Soviet Union invaded their countries, they went on to commit terrorist attacks against their own populations, so as to influence domestic politics.

The documentary describes how, from the late 1960s to the early 1980s, Western intelligence agencies collaborated with right-wing extremist groups to commit false flag terrorist attacks, which would often be falsely blamed on left-wing groups.

and the wider phenomenon of stay behind networks:

In a stay-behind operation, a country places secret operatives or organisations in its own territory, for use in the event that an enemy occupies that territory. If this occurs, the operatives would then form the basis of a resistance movement or act as spies from behind enemy lines. Small-scale operations may cover discrete areas, but larger stay-behind operations envisage reacting to the conquest of entire countries.

Stay-behind operations of significant size existed during World War II. The United Kingdom put in place the Auxiliary Units. Partisans in Axis-occupied Soviet territory in the early 1940s operated with a stay-behind element.[1][2]

During the Cold War, the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) sponsored stay-behind networks in many European countries, intending to activate them in the event of that country being taken over by the Warsaw Pact or if a communist party came to power[citation needed] in a democratic election. According to Martin Packard they were “financed, armed, and trained in covert resistance activities, including assassination, political provocation and disinformation.”[3]

Many hidden weapons caches were found[by whom?], in Italy, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and other countries, at the disposition of these “secret armies”. The most famous of these NATO operations was Operation Gladio, acknowledged by Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti on October 24, 1990.

Cougar

Does Jive have a few seperate accounts now or do we just have Moar nutters?

Far as I can work out, it’s the latter.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Steady on with these outlandish theories eh chaps?

Seperate accounts indeed!!

Could such a suggestion be a means of trying to belittle and isolate those who question the official bullshit narrative we are fed by a corrupt and bloodthirsty government our fearless leaders?

yunki
    Free Member

people who don’t tend to question authority are pretty aggressive in dismissing those that do..

It’s **** weird if you ask me

imnotverygood

Could such a suggestion be a means of trying to belittle and isolate those who question the official bullshit narrative we are fed by a corrupt and bloodthirsty government our fearless leaders?

& there we have a conspiracy theory in a nutshell. Take something that is patently true (someone has made that suggestion) Then extrapolate and exaggerate wildly without a shred of evidence. Voilà

nickc

CIA black Ops in places like Iran, and central and South America.

nealglover
    Free Member

people who don’t tend to question authority are pretty aggressive in dismissing those that do..

Or, to put it another way.

People who look at things using logic and critical thinking sometimes make fun of people who consistently fail to use either.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Oil and coal companies paying scientists, political lobbyists and politicians to say greenhouse effect doesn’t exist or isn’t a problem, in order to preserve their companies share price.

nedrapier

That there was something massively fishy about Dr David Kelly’s death.

Records of his autopsy/post mortem recently ordered to be kept secret for 88 years.

nedrapier

Also, people who dismiss “conspiracy theories” as one are fantastically lazy thinkers.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘Conspiracy Theories that turned out to be true.’ is closed to new replies.