Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Conspiracy road trip – UFOs
  • atlaz
    Free Member

Did anyone else watch this? Just catching up with it on iPlayer and it’s astounding how mental these seemingly normal people are. One even actually DOES wear tin-foil hats.

wwaswas

“Everyone’s mad except you and me and I’m having doubts about you”

seems to cover most of these situations 😉

franksinatra

I’m pretty sure the tin foil hat guy was on a wind up, taking the piss out of the BBC to get a free holiday to the States. He seemed normal in so many ways, the tin foil hat was just a bit too ‘obvious’.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    atlaz
    Free Member

Well that’s what I thought too but the weapons etc just made him seem like a loony anyway

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I caught it from where the ex pilot was pointing out where 2 billion people lived on the moon.

kimbers

i watched some of it, found it quite sad, these people obviously had issues!

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

This one was a bit sad. The creationism one was equally worrying, and even slightly sinister in parts.

crazy-legs

I watched about 10 minutes of it (the tin foil hat and the gun bit) before getting too depressed and sad at the stupidity of everyone.

The guy in the gun range firing away then saying “do you reckon this will get through their…you know…force field?”

🙄

atlaz
    Free Member

All of the documentaries have been quite sad really. A lot of the people seem to be incapable of open thought as anything they don’t agree with is lies and evidence that someone (we never find out who or why) is covering things up. Sort of like a kaesae thread.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

The old guy pointing to “factories” on the moon – Even my kids were like – “What are these guys talking about?”

watsontony
    Free Member

this was a comedy??? right??? well i was laughing all the way thru some people are just mental!!!

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I caught the bit where they brought the voice of reason onto the bus and they were all really hostile to him. Very odd.

kimbers

maybe its just something that humans do

religion, homeopathy, ufos, powerbalance wristbands….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Conspiracy road trip – UFOs’ is closed to new replies.