• This topic has 21 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Conspiracy road trip
  • aracer
    Free Member

Anybody else watching this?

You can prevent them with as much evidence as you like – you won’t open their minds. What a complete **** Rodney is.

globalti
    Free Member

The documentary was as much about their stupidity as anything else.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I saw this on iPlayer? Worth a watch or will I end up throwing something at the telly…only it’s quite new and I don’t want to 🙂

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’ve never laughed so hard in ages, what a bunch of complete cretins.

Drac

1 or 2 of them were Ok when prevented with evidence and eye witness accounts changed there mind. The hippy lass was just barking “OMG! They’re in on the conspiracy can’t you see?”.

Was nice to see the thermite theory destroyed as so many bang on about that one.

petrieboy

Watched the first 10 minutes but thinking it might get better. That cretin girl who “was like there’s something going on here like the day it happened” and “I’m like going to get to the bottom of this like” who’s been researching ever since – I’d love to see what that research consisted of. BBC3 seems dedicated to these people now tho so k should have known better really.

allthepies
    Free Member

The “scientist” bloke and the daft nanny were laughable and are on a different planet. The other three were probably there for an expenses paid trip to the US and some “fame”.

FuzzyWuzzy

I’m assuming it was funded by the licence fee? What a joke, take a group of ignorant cretins on a presumably all-expenses paid trip to the US. Err?

grantus
    Free Member

it was typical bbc3 crap.

warton
    Free Member

I started to watch it, I turned it off after 5 minutes, I couldn’t stand it. I watched a very good programme on National geographic about it instead

crispo
    Free Member

I thought it was really good. My favourite bit was when they went to see they guy about faking the voices of the phone conversation from flight 93. The guy who was one of the world leaders in the field showed it could be done however to have a full conversation would be impossible due to the time frames.

To which rodney responded with he could do it on his sound board!! 😯

Drac

Yeah Rodney made me laugh too when he asked the same guy “You’ve heard of sound waves, yeah?”

The guy is top in the field of mimicking voices, he wrote the software and you ask him if he knows what a sound wave is?

grantus
    Free Member

Yes, that was cringeworthy.

What is it with bbc3? It’s one of the most dumbed-down channels on tv. The part where they had them throwing water balloons FFS

Drac

Well to be fair that wasn’t the BBC it was a crash investigator demonstrating how particles fly, seemed a simple demonstration without going into physics.

grantus
    Free Member

Going off on a tangent but still loosely on the 9/11 theme – did anyone see question time? david milliband, david cameron and nick clegg. Are they the same person? Their mannerisms and speech patterns are eerily similar. It does my tits in. “let’s be clear about this…” “look…………” (before going on to elaborate another mind numbingly dull point) “it’s a very important point…”

“it’s a very good question and one that should be asked” (before going on to completely avoid actually answering it).

Where are the people like tony benn these days? It’s depressing.

Tariq ali looked like he was going to pull his hair out

warton
    Free Member

grantus. politics today is a joke. gone are the days when standing for Labour or conservative actually meant something. It’s a way for public schoolboys to make shit loads of money. Become a politician, get a few director of company gigs, sorted for life.

grantus
    Free Member

I know drac but is was primary school stuff lol! to be honest, when i saw it was bbc3 i knew what to expect but, like rubber necking a car crash i sat and watched it. the whole thing was ridiculous. the only thing interesting to me was the thermite experiment.

There were contradictions in it. for example the pentagon guy said all the body parts were inside the pentagon but in pennsylvania the reason for there being no body parts was because the impact was so great that no recognisable parts would be left. so which is it? it was lazy stuff

grantus
    Free Member

I felt for the woman who lost her son. especially when she recounted the voicemail she left for him. very sad.

grantus
    Free Member

Sadly true warton

allthepies
    Free Member

“You’ve heard of sound waves, yeah?”

It was “sound boards” actually, but carry on.

toppers3933
    Free Member

i really enjoyed it. was certianly funnier than most of the ‘comedy’ that bbc3 normally shows.

Drac

Oh I’m so sorry allthepies that my lack of sleep got me mixed up.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Conspiracy road trip’ is closed to new replies.