Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Considering selling ALL my road stuff
  • fr0sty
    Free Member

To be honest I’d not ridden regularly in months and then I bought a mountain bike and it’s all I’ve wanted to ride, full stop. I’m loving it.

There’s literally a layer of dust of dust on the road bike right now and freeing up the cash would be ideal, but getting rid of it would be a big commitment.

Hmmm.

Public pondering.

bigrich

I’ll give you 90 for it. No, what the heck, a pound!

BlobOnAStick

I think you’ll get back to it. Maybe not soon…..

cynic-al
    Free Member

at some point in the future, you will post up about getting back into road riding…

bland

Just sell it and if you want another then get one. Its only losing money while its sat there. ebay it and keep your eyes peeled for a bargain if you decide you want one in the summer for example, especially if you want the cash.

Keep your riding kit etc as that will be worth buttons

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ll give you 90 for it. No, what the heck, a pound!

£1.01….and I’m doing you a favour!

druidh
    Free Member

You’ll get bugger all for it and then when you change your mind you’ll spend a small fortune replacing it. If you’re not absolutely strapped for cash at the moment, just pack it away somewhere.

roverpig

I know what you mean. I’ve barely ridden my road bikes this year, since getting the MTB, but I still wouldn’t consider selling them all. Maybe downsize the fleet a little in my case, but if you enjoyed road riding once then chances are that you’ll re-discover it sometime.

Cheers,

Andy

ourmaninthenorth

Whereas I haven’t ridden my MTB in over 2years. A lovely Cotic Soul too. Not sure I could sell it though…

LsD
    Free Member

Two-pounds-fifty and a half-sooked sweetie!!!

bigrich

that’s crazy money, I’m out.

Jont-77
    Free Member

[i]Whereas I haven’t ridden my MTB in over 2years. A lovely Cotic Soul too. Not sure I could sell it though…

Is it a medium?!? Ahh, go on, I could be tempted to help you out with finding a loving new home, where it’ll get washed and pampered…. and then shown a good dirty session before starting the whole process again ;-D

tomhoward

I’ll look after it for you till you get the bug back? I’ll even waive my fee.

I’m dead nice, I am.

ourmaninthenorth

Is it a medium?!? Ahh, go on

Small. And it’s staying.

I’ve basically had 18 months off the bike. I think it might be the key to getting back on.

mboy
    Free Member

There are plenty of charities you well off folk with your excessive bikes would benefit massively from you being so generous, don’t you know!

And seeing as Charity begins at home, let me introduce myself to you (holds bowl of gruel out in front, looks forlornly up with a tear in one eye). 😉

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

You’ll get bugger all for it and then when you change your mind you’ll spend a small fortune replacing it. If you’re not absolutely strapped for cash at the moment, just pack it away somewhere.

This.

steve_b77
    Free Member

If you really need the money then flog it, if you don’t put it in the loft

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Considering selling ALL my road stuff’ is closed to new replies.