Today Palestinians armed with fighter jets, attack helicopters and tanks supplied by Iran and Russia, invaded Israel and indiscriminately bombed residential areas, market places, schools, synagogues and hospital, disabled centres and even UN centres killing over 1900 people, mainly children and women, injuring over 9000 people and destroying water supply, sewerage treatment plants, power station, roads and basic public infrastructure.
World leaders express outrage and utter condemnation at the Palestinian people. They lambast them as terrorists for wishing to destroy Israel. Muslim leaders across the globe are thrust in front of the camera and asked if they condemn the Palestinian acts of terror? The world's illegitimate leaders, dictators and despots line up in front of Washington and Tel Aviv to send their condolences for the loss of precious Jewish lives and promise to compensate with money and favours to the Israeli/Jewish people.
The world unites to protect the Jewish people of Israel and promises to punish Hamas for carrying out the savage attack!
All these robust denunciations would be fair and justified if Palestinians ever did anything like that since the establishment of the illegal state of Israel.
They have never done anything like that.
On the other hand Israel has carried out the following acts of genocide against the Palestinian people and more shamefully the world leaders remain mute and impotent to do anything:
In the Gaza Strip:
* Bombing schools, residences, mosques and hospitals.
* Targeting children, such as those playing on a Gaza beach, killing four of them.
* Bombing without regard to the safety of ‘non-combatants’.
* Blockading all Gaza’s borders: land, sea and air.
* Turning off the water supply to Gaza’s residents.
* Destroying reservoirs that Palestinians use for drinking water.
In the West Bank:
* Moving hundreds of thousands of Israelis into the occupied territory.
* Displacing hundreds of thousands of residents by destroying entire cities.
* Restricting certain roads to ‘Israeli only’.
* Establishing countless checkpoints within the West Bank, making movement from one area to another that should take a few minutes, last for hours.
* Depriving residents of needed medical assistance.
And 60 years of occupation has left:
• 7 million Palestinian refugees (4.3 million registered with the UNHCR); 85% of Christian Palestinians have fled.
• 1.5 million Palestinian Israelis live under race-based Apartheid laws (Nazi- and Apartheid-style compulsory race-based ID at all times; race-based marriage prohibition laws; race-based discrimination over property acquisition, property rights, social participation, travel in their own country and to family reunions).
• 4 million occupied Palestinians are held as prisoners in increasingly abusive conditions in what outstanding Jewish American scholar Professor Noam Chomsky describes as a "Prison".
• They are held without charge or trial in effectively several major Concentration Camps - Gaza, Samaria and Judaea; their capital city has been stolen and violated together with the Third most Sacred site in Islam.
• Post-invasion excess deaths (violent and non-violent avoidable deaths from bombs or bullets or deprivation, respectively) now total 0.3 million and post-invasion under-5 infant deaths total 0.2 million.
• Annual Occupied Palestinian avoidable under-5 infant deaths total 2,400
• Annual violent deaths total about 800 (20% children);
• Annual excess deaths total 5,000 - deaths in custody at the hands of a racist, Apartheid regime.
• It has cost the American taxpayer about $3 trillion plus a further $3.5 trillion accrual cost of the racist Zionist-backed War on Terror.
The world leaders don’t say much against Israel and even when they do it is very tame and often blame the Palestinians unequivocally for all the evil Israel perpetrates. This stupidity must end now! Israel must be brought to justice for its catalogue of crimes against Palestinian people.
Where are the Jewish leaders and why don’t we see the Jewish leaders and rabbis paraded in front of TV screens condemning the 6th attack on UN schools in Gaza, 20th attack on hospitals and 2000th attack on civilians? Where are the Jewish voices of reason? Have they all lost their conscience in blind support of Israel? What could be more cowardly than killing sleeping children, elderly men and women?
Israel commits these heinous crimes yet the Jewish community stays silent! Judaism has been highjacked by the Zionist extremists and you are not condemning it loud enough!
Israel must be peacefully dismantled and one state for all people must be restored. Muslims, Christians and Jews are all entitled to equal access to the holy land and as equal citizens with equal rights in one single state for all.