Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Conrad Murray guilty of Michael Jackson manslaughter.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member
    highclimber
    Free Member

quelle suprisé

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Who’s bad!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Good

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

About time too. The minute it became clear it was propofol at home it was obvious he was guilty.

A great drug used totally stupidly.

supertacky
    Free Member

smooth Criminal!

CaptJon
    Free Member

ffs spoilers!!! I was going to watch the highlight later. Thanks a bunch.

highclimber
    Free Member

a forgone conclusion from the first prosecution witness

wrecker
    Free Member

Smooth criminal DOH

mrblobby
    Free Member

Having pocketed 150k a month for many years from just one of probably many clients… the 2 years he’ll probably serve doesn’t sound that bad a deal!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

In other hot news, Terry Wogan is Irish….

roundwheels
    Free Member

what terry wogan’s irish 😯 does his mother know

wrecker
    Free Member

Not really a biggie though is it. With a 4 year sentence, he’ll do 2 in a “nice” prison, come out, write a book and live happily ever after.

hels
    Free Member

I thought all the celebrating was a bit tasteless. Jackson is still dead.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Jackson is still dead.

Is that not why they’re celebrating? 😆

wwaswas

I heard on the radio this morning that Michael Jackson’s toe nail fungus was so bad that it was eating the flesh of his toes.

There really is no dignity in death is there.

DezB
    Free Member

Michael Jackson’s toe nail fungus was so bad that it was eating the flesh of his toes.

Hmm, I was enjoying my breakfast!

wwaswas

I had a similar experience, thought I’d pass it on 🙂

He also had arthritis and, for an unexplained reason, took several hours to have a widdle.

nickf
    Free Member

The minute it became clear it was propofol at home it was obvious he was guilty

Yes, he was guilty. But what about the other doctors who prescribed this for Jackson, or the fact that Jackson basically went shopping for a doctor who’d prescribe whatever he wanted? The fact that Jackson was having to pay a doctor almost $2m a year suggests that he realised there would be rule-bending involved – no-one gets paid that for a straightforward physician’s role, not even in the confused world of Michael Jackson.

I certainly believe Murray to be responsible for the timing of Jackson’s death – if he’d given better care or called the emergency services sooner, the King Of Crap Music would have survived a bit longer. But ultimately, this was only ever going to end one way, and Jackson’s the only person to blame for the way he went out.

D0NK

Jackson basically went shopping for a doctor who’d prescribe whatever he wanted?

true but I’m pretty sure doctors are supposed to have morals, integrity, that sort of stuff, I beleive an oath is involved too. If you sell yourself and do naughty things for your paymaster you should still expect to get punished if caught.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

nickf – which maybe why its manslaughter not murder

hels
    Free Member

I don’t think he told Jackson it was vitamins, either. Uppers to get through the day, and anaesthetic to knock himself out to get to sleep. No wonder his body wasn’t healing it’s own toenail infections.

Mercy killing is one way of looking at it.

And still the vultures circle the rotting corpse. He died many years ago and was pretty much a Zombie anyway, post the Pepsi incident.

tails
    Free Member

He was doing a service to children!

jon1973
    Free Member

true but I’m pretty sure doctors are supposed to have morals, integrity, that sort of stuff

The hippopotamus oath?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

hypocrite oath

iainc

The trial was a Thriller, that showed he was Bad… :p

hora
    Free Member

Oops. Nevermind. At least children are safe now. Thank you doc.

Any grown man who sleeps with children in his bed isn’t normal. **** off with ‘innocent bollocks’!

Cougar

Can’t say as I’m surprised, TBH. The cynic in me says that they needed a scapegoat, but he still seems guilty of negligence.

From what I can gather, Jackson sacked his regular physician in favour of Murray. Got to wonder what his motives were for that; Murray would give him what the other doctor wouldn’t?

The defence hinged on Jackson administering the drug whilst Murray was out of the room, but it was administered orally (as what Jackson called his ‘milk’) in a drink that, presumably, Murray must have prepared.

Ho hum. He’s going to be popular.

Cougar

Any grown man who sleeps with children in his bed isn’t normal. **** off with ‘innocent bollocks’!

I’ll counter your “guilty until proven innocent” stance with a “easy target” defence, if I may? See also, Jimmy Saville.

Lots of money, in the public eye, never grew up, likes children, eccentric; yep, must be a nonce. Anyone got a braying mod to hand?

wwaswas

Anyone got a braying mod to hand?

on their way;

Cougar

MOB! Damn it.

(-:

druidh
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Already.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Conrad Murray guilty of Michael Jackson manslaughter.’ is closed to new replies.