• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Haze.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Confederations Cup Footy; those BLOODY STUPID **** HORNS!!!
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

I’ve refrained from watching this tournament, simply because of that Godawful noise. As have several mates of mine. WTF is the point of the stupid things?

I sincerely hope FIFA tell the South African FA to ban them, before next year’s World Cup.

‘Oh, but they’re part of South African culture’ I don’t care, they are **** stupid and incredibly annoying. There’s nowt tuneful about them. They are not musical instruments.

One or two would be ok. There’s bloody fahsands of ’em! 😯

Am I a racist?

brakes
    Free Member

yep, I put the Italy v Brazil game on mute last week
    well annoying

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Am I a racist?

Is the Pope Catholic ?

billybob
    Free Member

Seems to be putting the spanish off tho!

SST
    Free Member

Ha – I’ve got one of them. Bought it back last time I was over – its well loud! Shall I come round your house and serenade you . . . . ?

rOcKeTdOg

better than those bloody drums and ‘great escape’ you get at England games though

BigDummy
    Free Member

There were a large number of Safricans playing such a thing in their garden a couple of doors down from me at 10pm the other night. I was drilling holes in the wall of my shed, so they helpfully drowned out my anti-social racket. 🙂

CaptJon
    Free Member

You know, not as annoying, you know, as Mark Bright, you know.

Haze

Ban the Mexican wave.

It’s far more offensive.

Drac

Footy[strike]; those[/strike] BLOODY STUPID

There fixed your thread title.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

My wife is going insane listening to them. My son watches the football when he gets home from school, then i watch the later games. She just storms in and mutes the tele.

Gotta admit they are annoying when you hear the 50,000 blast

mtbfix

What is probably more annoying than horns is the TV schedule being taken over again by out of season football competitions that nobody gives a hoot (see what I did there?) about. Let’s just have 2 months where football drifts out of our lives, please.

shreck
    Free Member

Taking over the tv schedule?so you watch a lot of bbc3 do you,or do you just like a moan about the footy to feel a bit superior?

Haze

It’s getting in the way of the usual Glastonbury highlights no doubt…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Confederations Cup Footy; those BLOODY STUPID **** HORNS!!!’ is closed to new replies.