Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Conditions @ Mastiles Ln
  • MartinGT
    Free Member

Well today I did a ride from Settle to Kettlewell via Malham. Low down (less than 350m) it appears to be melting but its still very wet and heavy going but anything above that and wow its hard work.

Some of the snow drifts on Mastiles lane today were well above the walls (5.5ft) and was rather hard going.

At this rate it wont be clear for at least the end of Feb, looks like the real old winters are back.

Bored of it now, can I have my fave trails back please 🙁

igm

Time to buy the Pugsly then?

domino

It was similar up in Nidderdale today up above Middlesmoor. Did a slight route change up the Masham Road and then a bike carry to where we could ride again.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    JohnClimber
    Free Member

FYI It was a bike and hike on most of the high ground North West of Norton In Ribblesdale today.

domino

Yep, sorry JohnClimber – i really thought the conditions had improved (posted last night on your current conditions thread). Still I hope you had a good ride.

pennine
    Free Member

JohnClimber: I too thought you'd be ok. Stayed local myself in the Bingley, Shipley & Baildon areas. No snow but plenty of mud…..

MartinGT
    Free Member

Ah Domino, I was going to do the Patley to Scar House ride and after you have said that I am glad I didnt!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Conditions @ Mastiles Ln’ is closed to new replies.