Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Comrie Croft
  • hainman
    Free Member

Heading up there today,anyone been can give me a wee heads up as to what its like??

Cheers
    Craig

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Very short, but very fun.

Some really fast bits, then some nice greasy rocky bits to keep you on your toes. The pump track at the bottom is alright too…

doubledunter
    Free Member

I really like Comrie, short as they say but what is there can be very technical and enjoyable, always puts a smile on my face it does…you can still get 2 to 3 3 hours out of it just mixing and matching the loops…right into a wee killer climb right away though..

Northwind

Probably too late, but it’s fantastic. Sure it’s short but it has much less “dead space” than most trails, there’s stuff happening all the time. Wee bit harder than you might expect, from a place mostly known for its XC race. Love it…

Massive skills/jump area too, which I think is finally open?

mafiafish
    Free Member

Yeah, I rode it with Fortunateson and was very impressed, a lot more technical than I was expecting, some narrow,steep and greasy singletrack with rocks and stumps in places that keep you on your toes. The pump track/ skills bit is great fun too! When I was last there were maybe 15/20 kids giving it the beans and a few of them showing us how it was done, great to see! The climb can be a bit of a drag but it’s short and it’s easy to do loops of the top half.

hainman
    Free Member

cheers for the heads up guys…
    I thoroughly enjoyed it today although my major lack of fitness is an issue i need to rectify.sure its not a 7stanes but still best fun i have had in a while,and had a big smile at the end(and a **** sore shin) all the hard stuff and i spill on some sticky mud…DOH!!!
    Anyhoo i’ll be heading back for sure,more fun than Cv in my book to….
    Was chatting to a local guy and he said they have more plans for expanding so alls good….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Comrie Croft’ is closed to new replies.