Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • computer games you are currently playing (and liking).
  • racefaceec90

as i haven’t done one of these for a while,i thought i’d see what you are liking at present.

i currently just bought another 360 and am most enjoying the following in alphabetical order(* some i have had before).

bulletstorm – great fun

*crackdown – a great open world game where you can pick up lorries and chuck them at nair do wells/jump great distances e.t.c as a genetically enhanced police officer (the future of law enforcement looks pretty messed up).

doom 3 bfg edition -(it’s doom innit 🙂 admittedly i prefer the originals though,still good fun.

*enslaved odyssey to the west – fantastic futuristic adventure/platform/free running type game where you are trying to get to civilization and escaping mechs e.t.c.the graphics are lovely also.

forza horizon – am enjoying it a lot as i love test drive unlimited open world driving type games.

*forza 4 – still like these driving games also.

*project gotham racing 3 & 4 – are some of my all time fav driving games,still stunning to play/watch.

sleeping dogs – now i just bought this game,having not read/seen any reviews,by the gods is it ace or what 😀 a virtual john woo film,where you can explore hong kong and beat seven shades of (bleep) out of thugs/triads e.t.c awesome 😀

*skyrim legendary edition – one of the best r.p.g’s ever made.had played skyrim before,but it’s great to get the updated version with the extra expansions (no broadband connection at home).

*the orange box – half life 2 and portal (money well spent).any one for cake?

that’s it for now 😉

olddog

Lego LOTR

bigtimebones
    Free Member

All of above are amazing games! especially Lego LOTR and Enslaved!

Drac

Currently or at least for a few months in a lull. I did pre-order GTA V yesterday though and trying to resist ordering a PS4 and Watchdogs

nicko74

How do you find time, OP?!

Currently playing Borderlands 2, which has chewed up about 40 hours or something until now. Figure I have a couple more weeks until it’s done.
    Currently have downloaded/ ready to play:

Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm
    XCOM
    Doom 3 BFG edition (was $5 on steam)
    Witcher 2
    FTL
    Forza Horizons

And then on my ‘to-buy’ list is:
    Bioshock Infinite
    Dishonored

I really need to lose my job, to give me time to play them all…

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

The open Beta of Verdun.

Rising Storm.

World of Tanks and War thunder.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Red Dead Redemption… you must play this.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I really can’t get into computer games. am I missing something?

northernmatt

Just flogged a 360 and PS2 on fleabay, hadn’t touched them since minimatt appeared last year.

I do miss arsing around on Forza though.

Russell96

Skyrim I have to take a break with now and then its too bloody addictive for me.

Dishonored I’ve started to replay from the beginning in a more ethical/stealthy style rather than be just a mean bugger.

Minecraft in survival mode, got versions on my phone, PC and Xbox to get a game whenever I need it.

Got a Moga for my phone which has transformed gaming, so N.O.V.A.3 for FPS and Ravensword2 for RPG when I’m travelling.

jonjones262
    Free Member

Just the one I’m working on, not got time to play them any other time

Northwind

Being dead cutting edge, I’m playing XCOM, Skyrim, and Civ 4. Skyrim I mess about with til it feels like a job. XCOM I’m not entirely sure I enjoy it but I still can’t put it down. And Civ 4, well you know, second best game ever.

Just uninstalled Shogun 2, after discovering that like every other total war game ever it has enough good stuff to make it compelling and enough bad stuff to make it annoying. Might actually be the last time I fall for it.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Just the one I’m working on, not got time to play them any other time

Ahoy fellow dev!

I’ve been playing The Last of Us over the past month or so – it’s awkward to find a decent stretch of time when the husband isn’t in the house – and Animal Crossing on the 3DS.

jwr

Minecraft (with FTB mod) and Kerbal Space Program for me. Probably gives you a clue that I liked to play with Lego when I was growing up 😉

samuri
    Free Member

Forza 4 online
    Trials evolution which is brilliant
    I’ve got UFO on the Xbox but not played it yet due to time.

got GTA V on order too

Duffer
    Free Member

Red Dead Redemption… you must play this.

GTA IV with more horses… good fun!

I never get much time to play games any more. But i make an exception for TF2.

tomfun

Pac Man championship edition. I’m addicted!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Assassins Creed 2 (Was a freebie) Xbox 360
    Need for speed MW
    Crackdown (freebie)
    SWOS Xbox live.
    Black (old Xbox game runs on 360)
    And Forza 4.

Probably play 30 mins a week due to lack of time.

iolo
    Free Member
    _tom_
    Free Member

The latest Tomb Raider is really fun, first game I’ve really got into and enjoyed for ages. Fairly linear but all the scenery looks amazing and it has a pretty creepy feel throughout. I found it really immersive with loads of fun action bits.

Rogue Legacy is good but I haven’t spent loads of time on it. Been playing a bit of Dead Island as well, its really not the game i thought it would be! Oh and Saints Row 3!

The game I play the most is Trials Evolution. Multiplayer races are so good especially with bail out finish enabled:)

Jamie
    Free Member

Finished Bioshock Infinite last week, and still upset it’s over 🙁

Got nothing else to play now, until GTA 5….unless I buy a PS3 just for The Last Of Us.

….for Bioshock fans, check out the Nerdist interview with Ken Levine, the guy who wrote the games, over here: http://www.nerdist.com/2013/07/nerdist-podcast-ken-levine/

endurogangster
    Free Member

Waiting for gta 5, play a lot of black ops 2, not the best game in the world but pretty good to waste a few hours on and some of the people you come across online are brilliant!

PrinceJohn

The Walking Dead game..

takisawa2

GTA4 multiplayer, on Free-Roaming mode.
    Dont think I’ll ever tire of it.
    🙂

Swelper
    Free Member

Inherited a Play Station 2. Only got a couple of games. Not a game player by any shape or form, till I found the TT game. Can’t stop playing it.

Flaperon

Portal 2. Third time through, just as good as the first.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘computer games you are currently playing (and liking).’ is closed to new replies.