Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Completely bald head?
  • Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I’m fed up with the stupid amount of hair left on my head after my usual number 1 shave, and I’m thinking of going for the totally bald look instead.

Anyone here do that? How do you maintain it? Bic? If so, how do you make sure you don’t miss bits, like round the back where you can’t see in a mirror? How often do you have to shave it? etc …. ?

Jamie
    Free Member

Teetosugars
    Free Member

You need one of these: http://www.headblade.com/?gclid=CKqJkYeYyJoCFURM5Qod9FuN3g in your life…

hora
    Free Member

TBH? I think the kojak look is awful. Nothing wrong with number1 otherwise you’ll look like an alien crossed with a thick/leathery-scalped monster

Mattie_H
    Free Member

Yeah I do that most of the time: a decent razor + shaving gel + moisturizer afterwards. It’s actually easier to make sure you don’t miss bits then doing a number 1 crop because any rogue hairs stand out a mile when everything else is smooth. Just run your hand down the back of your head and you’ll find them. Used to do it every other day.

Coyote
    Free Member

Complete shave every three days or so. Razor, shaving gel and moisturiser as Mattie says.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Why not use your clippers without the guard?

zaskar
    Free Member

I use a gillette every 3 days. You get insecure people taking the mickey.

I find some women love it.

I have saved a fortune in time getting ready in the morning and shampoo costs!

I feel confident in my shaven head and my GF loves it but she wishes she saw me in my shoulder length hair days 8)

Use shaving balm so when you’re 50 you’ll look 40 😈

I always get young ladies flirting till they realise I work at the uni and I’m a mature student at 25. 8)

zaskar
    Free Member

My Dad calls me Picard and my Mum calls me Ghandi.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

” monkeychild – Member

Why not use your clippers without the guard? “

because that does not give a smooth head, just stubble.

MtbCol
    Free Member

Pfff all these razors n stuff – just wash your head with Immac.

Sorted!

Rich
    Free Member

MtbCol – Member

Pfff all these razors n stuff – just wash your head with Immac.

Sorted!

That’s what I do too, it’s sometimes a bit patchy though.

petrieboy

Teetosugars – that headblade looks pretty good, have you used one??

loddrik
    Free Member

I don’t bic mine but I do use clippers with no attachment which is less than a number 1 and about as short as it will go without a blade. I have shaved it on a number of occasions but it takes quite a while and I usually cut my head a few times.

martinxyz
    Free Member

If i went less than a number 2 (oh i just did a few days ago) i

g

s ugly” or that “what a freak” look on their face quite often!

Jetboydc
    Free Member

crah a motorbike at 80mph and it all falls out, never to return. don’t even need to shave my legs if i ever turn into a roadie. and yes, it is a bit ‘last turkey in the shop’…

smogmonster

Total slaphead here, shave it all every other day – the secret is not to let it get beyond ‘5 o clock shadow’ length. Get the usual nicknames, plus ‘Vic Mackey’ and ‘Vin Diesel’..im of the ‘chunky’ build. I used to cut to my head, but eventually either my skin toughened up or my technique became less cack-handed…i rarely cut at all now. Im lucky in that i suit it (apparently)..some people are unlucky and look seriously odd without hair.

smogmonster

Oh yes, you’ll be surprised how many random ladies want ‘a feel’ when you’re out on the town………

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Completely bald head?’ is closed to new replies.