Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Complete collective loss of STW mojo – no sexy people thread today?
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Well this thread has been a real mixed bag but it’s got me through the evening so far of nothing on tv until 9 when I can sit back and enjoy “The Only Way is Essex” Hurrah 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Well, my efforts of last week weren’t appreciated, so I’m taking a huff.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Maybe if you posted that pic on Mumsnet you would get a better reaction?

cinnamon_girl

I hate to shatter your illusions CG but I don’t think youth like that chap in that photo speak like they are out of a Charlotte Bronte or DH Lawrence or a Thomas Hardy novel!

“Come hither wench”

Ooooh, I do like a masterful man. 8)

cinnamon_girl

CG what are you doing with that ridiculous contraption? You best give it to me or you’ll hurt yourself

I provide entertainment on the trails … you know, for the real riders keepin’ it real. 🙂

C_G
    Mincing queen of Swinley Forest

sharki
    Free Member

I had a photo all sorted just for this thread.

However and fortunately, the person who took it doesn’t come on here and i haven’t been able to get hold of a copy.

It may of appeared on the Borders mtb forum, though i don’t know if they have any such threads requiring pics of me in 3/4 bibs(only} dropping the ladder at GT.

Come on Druidh, pleasure the ladies with more of your stuff.

cinnamon_girl

Well, there’s been some pics of mighty fine chaps on here tonight and that redthunder certainly qualifies for entry into the ‘Rear of the Year’ competition. 😉

sharki – were you doing some construction work at GT then? Hope you didn’t hurt yourself?

druid – don’t be shy!

sharki
    Free Member

Not dropping the ladder, dropping off the ladder drop innit.
    No hurting myself, staying mostly upright on the bike these days.

Diane
    Free Member

Liking the hair Sharki 🙂
    Will chase the photo for you 😉

sharki
    Free Member

No rush for the pics Diane..however! i think i was showing a nipple when you jumped me, so that could be fun.

Are you bunking off knicker store duties and joining us on the Lothian ride on Sunday?

Diane
    Free Member

I wish! Maybe another time – have fun x

RealMan
    Free Member

i think i was showing a nipple when you jumped me

Not something you say every day..

Diane
    Free Member

He does!

sharki
    Free Member

😳

tazzymtb

no sexy people thread today?

to be fair, it’s singletrack WTF do you expect. Mountain bikers are not a pretty bunch at the best of times and some of us make quasimodo’s scrotum look like brad pit 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ah but this thread is here to prove you wrong : ) Plenty of pretty mountain bikers out there somewhere I am sure!

tazzymtb

there haven’t been on the past few versions of this thread ‘cos I’ve been in ’em 😆

MTG is a fine figure of a man (or possibly 2), although if he ever rode at cannock he may be the reason why there’s so many bigfoot/werewolf sightings reported

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Complete collective loss of STW mojo – no sexy people thread today?’ is closed to new replies.