Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • COMMUTING CYCLISTS IN/AROUND LEEDS PLEASE READ
  • neilwickham
    Free Member

Hello

I ‘m conducting a survey as part of my Masters research dissertation at Leeds University. the dissertation is titled ‘Modelling the route choice behaviour of cyclists’ and basically aims to gather info in order to identify and improve the current road networks for cycle friendly use.

I hope you guys don’t consider this as spam and I would greatly appreciate you would take the time to follow the web link below and complete the survey (or pass it onto anyone else!!) so I can begin to build up a sample population.The survey should only take 5 minutes and all data collected will be held anonymously and securely and no personal data is retained. You can withdraw from the survey at any time by closing the window.

Please note that the survey is only for commuting cyclists in and around Leeds i.e. those who cycle as a means to get to work or university.

Ideally I hope to get a response from at least 100 people, but the more I get the more useful the results will be. . The survey will close on 20/04/14 although earlier responses are preferable. Thank you in advance.

https://www.survey.leeds.ac.uk/neilwickham

imnotverygood

Putting your thread title in CAPS is a wee bit irritating. You might lose a few punters for that reason.

Stoner
    Free Member
    ads678

Bummer, wish i’d that one first!

nealglover
    Free Member

Survey done.

Just one point to raise.

d. Improved [/I]legislation such as mandatory helmet wearing

Shouldn’t that read “different” rather than “Improved” ?

How can I give it a rating when I don’t think mandatory helmet wearing, and improved legislation are the same thing ?

njee20
    Free Member

Even if I commuted in Leeds you’ve lost me with the irritating caps and “PLEASE READ” in the title.

aP
    Free Member

I don’t live or work in Leeds, but it does become irritating that the scoring seems to switch ends a few times, also that it seems overly biased towards providing segregated cycle routes and mandatory helmet wearing.

mark_b
    Free Member

Worth posting this on the Leeds-bicycle-users mailing list?

nealglover
    Free Member

Feeling the need to comment on the use of capital letters ffs.

Get a grip

“It’s just soooo annoying I couldn’t possibly let it go without telling someone”

🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘COMMUTING CYCLISTS IN/AROUND LEEDS PLEASE READ’ is closed to new replies.