Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Commuter lights…
  • LMT
    Free Member

Been off the bike for a few weeks, work accommodated my injury with office hours, today was the first 4:30am cycle in and it’s dark again!

Dug out last years and tbh I forgot how bad they were, so next payday New lights, I’m after something rechargeable fairly bright rear and front that will light up the pot holes, any recommendations, needs to be on a budget of about £100 for both if that’s possible,

tjagain

German ones – B&M is a good make – not circular beams like MTB lights but proper reflectors / lenses so you get a beam pattern like a car headlight. I have a dynamo set but they also do recharchable

jimjam
    Free Member

Loads of great lights out there these days. I use a knog blinder on the rear and a lezyne macro drive for daytime front visibility and potholes (but I also have my venerable exposure diablo for seeing where I’m going).

richmars

Have a look at the new Moon ones in this weeks Fresh Goods Friday.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Lezyne pair work very well for me. Don’t forget 10% off with British Cycling membership.

Lezyne lights

rajboab
    Free Member

I bought a second hand Kaffenback recently. Came with an Alfine front dynamo hub and front back standlights. Awesome. Was using the cheap chinese high power lights previously. Wont go back. Always on. Love em!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Commuter lights…’ is closed to new replies.