Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Commercial Vacuum Cleaner recom,mendation
  • tartanscarf

Henry lovers look away now 🙂

I need a commercial hoover (yes, I know) that I can use for the business on a daily basis. It must be like my Henry in a few ways – (bagless, cylinder) but mostly like my Miele which actually removes debris from carpets.

I’ve looked at Sebo but they use bags. I’ve found a Nilfisk at £270 whic can be used without bags but I’ve got no idea of performance other than from the salesman.

Many thanks
    TS

tartanscarf

Sorry – wrong forum.

stayhigh

We had an old silver metal Nilfilsk which looked like a character from an old sci fi show the name of which escapes me right now. It was a great hoover, plenty of suck in a good way.

rob2
    Free Member

We’ve got the washing version of Henry for our cafe. Blinking great. They were on special at home base a few weeks ago. We got it new for about 185 I think.

Might be worth a look? Can’t for the life of me remember what it’s called.

TheBrick
    Free Member

I know a few plumbers who use the wickies wet and dry one

nickjb
    Free Member

How about Henry’s commercial big brother?

http://www.windowcleaningsupplies.net/product/Numatic-Commercial-Dry-Vac-NQS350B-22-557?ref=froogle

Numatic make quite a few good commercial cleaners with pretty good suck. You can set them up to run bagged or bagless.

This one is good, too, if you want a wet and dry:
    http://www.hsstoolshop.co.uk/numatic-industrial-wetdry-vacuum-wv570-2-110v-and-240v-3829-p.asp

flow
    Free Member

This is a bike forum!

Olly
    Free Member

dunno if its much help, or obvious, but here is my 2cents:

hoovers wear out because they are loaded up all the time.
    i saw a Dyson the other day, that was FULL of mank, it was horrnedous, and the woman was still using it.

we have a 30 quid cheapo bagless hoover, but empty it pretty much every time its used.

this way, the motor is never over loaded, the filters never block up (not that cant be tapped out easily) and it lasts for ever.

v pleased with ours, i use the brush attachement to clean muddy bikes (once the mud has dried)

works pretty well, as we live in a flat and have no hose.

anyway, point is, if your using it for valeting it or something, i would go for a cheap one, and empty it regularly. It only takes a second.

RichJJ
    Free Member

Get the commercial version of the Henry, looks like a Henry in every way but doesnt say Henry on the outside, dual speed motor and the motor is guaranteed for two years. We have hundreds of them and at least 500 people using them. They last, and I have only ever changed one under warranty. Under £100 (£80 ish ex VAT) However, USE a bag !!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Commercial Vacuum Cleaner recom,mendation’ is closed to new replies.