Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Comments on the 2010 Rev 150s? Remind me of the trail bikes with a 66-67 HA?
  • Optifaff
    Free Member

Chaps,

Much feedback around on the new Rev 150s? Small bump/consistency etc?

Also, struggling to think of trail bikes with a 66/67 HA…

Orange 5
    Meta 5
    Corsair Marque
    Remedy
    Dune
    Spicey

Any others?

snakebite
    Free Member

I have em,team uturn dual airs, ran them a bit saggy to start with but spent quite a while setting them up properly last week and very nice they are. dropped the neg chamber a tad and the small bump consistency is excellent.

grumm
    Free Member

Pitch? 🙂

james
    Free Member

According their websites:
    a meta 55 has a HA of 68 degrees
    a remedy also has a HA of 68 degrees

A pitch is 67
    A 2010 Specialized Enduro is 66.5
    A Cube Fritzz is 67

There'll be more, just keep looking

Simon

Don't know anything about the new Revs
    But in answer to your other question the now discontinued Prophet has a HA of 67.5 in FR setting.

ahwiles
    Free Member

my hemlock is nice and slack, the website says 67 d's.

scruzer
    Free Member

Yep have maxle race and superb. had 07 revs before, 010 much better, (improved stiffness, post mounted,pushlock,..)though my others were QR. Bagin at 349£!

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Cove Hustler has a slack headangle 67 according to their website.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Some sort of Morewood?

slowrider
    Free Member

blur 4x, blur lt depending on the fork you run, whats a heckler these days? i ride a five and like a slackish head angle on my trail bike so good luck with the search.

i also picked up a pair of 2010 150mm maxle revelations in dual air flavour but without the u-turn. £315 from rutland cycles, supposed to be £350 but if you ask nicely on facebook you can get a 10% off voucher.

on first impressions i was a little worried as they are visibly slimmed down from my pikes on my other bike and obviously way slimmer than the 36's they replaced. setting up was easy but ive had a few pairs of dual airs so know what works for me. good, useable range of rebound, not bad compression range but too easily nudged to be worth getting too fussy over it. weighed in at 3.9kgs. i quite like the motion control damping, i know it can get a bit overwhelmed but you can predict when its going to happen and as i run my forks quite hard i think that lessens the effect anyway. ive had a pair of pikes pushed and it is better, but they arent bad in the first place. its just one of those things where people percieve a problem because someone has mentioned it i think, you have to give them a bit of stick before you overwhelm them.

sorry, im going off point, ive ridden my forks twice, once local nottingham woodland singletrakc stuff and once in the peaks. spot on stiffness wise, didnt hit anything that made me think 'gosh these arent as stiff as my 36's' and i was trying to. they are a much more useable height for up, along, down riding compared to my 36's whic where great on the downs but always a compromise everywhere else. the head angle still feels confidence boostingly slack and the forks are good enough not to feel like a compromise on the downs. i definitely think i got more than i payed for so im happy! dropped aover pound off the front of the bike too which was more noticeable than i expected.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Comments on the 2010 Rev 150s? Remind me of the trail bikes with a 66-67 HA?’ is closed to new replies.