Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Commencal stockists in/around Edinburgh?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Does anyone know any shops in or around Edinburgh that stock Commencals? Would like to at least sit on a medium and large Meta AM or SX (ideally 2013, but 2012 will do).

Ta, Duane.

ojom
    Free Member

Pretty sure no one does this apart from the guys in Bonnyrigg called Singletrack Bikes.

Duane…
    Free Member

Thanks. Little confused by their site, d0 they have a store I can visit, or are they just on-line?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ojom
    Free Member

Not sure. I would presume with an address they publish would be ok for visiting but i would call to make sure tomorrow.

Duane…
    Free Member

Thanks, makes sense, will do.

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

EBC certainly used to stock ’em.

Duane…
    Free Member

Pretty sure when I was last in EBC (yesterday) they had no MTBs in priced over £2k (apart from the Camber on the wall maybe). Will ring them in the morning though.

druidh
    Free Member

Bonnyrigg

http://www.commencal.com/web/dealers/europe/uk

Edit: Given that Decade-Europe are part of the same group as Hotlines/CRC, maybe South Queensferry too?

nodrog2
    Free Member

Duane, EBC no longer stock Commencal, haven’t done since distribution shifted away from Madison.

joec73
    Free Member

I know its not in Edinburgh , but Freeflow bikes in Glasgow area may have one.

Hi Duane,

I think I spoke to you on the phone earlier but for the benefit of everybody else that might be interested. We have no Commencals built up on display until early next year. At the moment we are just getting them in to order, so if you want to try for size first all we have is my trusty Meta 5 Carbon in a Medium.

There are still some good deals left of some 2012 bikes currently and we do 0% finance. Anything we don’t have from Commencal we can usually get in within 2 working days.

From early spring 2013 we will be keeping a fleet of demo bikes from Commencal, Nukeproof, Orange and more for people to try before they buy. If you are local to us pop in to say hello.

Many Thanks
    Dave

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Commencal stockists in/around Edinburgh?’ is closed to new replies.