Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Commencal customer 'service' – ROFLcopter
  • kayla1
    Free Member

Long story short, I bought a ‘sale’ frame from the Commie website on the last Thursday in November, they lied about it being in stock, sent the wrong frame regardless, returned, took ages to refund which ended in a paypal claim in my favour.

I also returned the t-shirt I’d bought for my bf at the same time because while I love him, Commie are not getting another penny out of me. It was packed in the same box the (wrong) frame came in, which is how it arrived.

I got an email from Greg The Liar in Commencal’s customer ‘service’ department asking if it was ok to send a paypal invoice for the t-shirt that I hadn’t* returned with the frame.

Now, if it was me, and it’s not I appreciate that, but if I was the person who had to make the decision as to whether or not to ask the person that they’d royally pissed off regarding the frame they’d lied about having in stock, and then belled about when they wanted a refund on said incorrectly-supplied frame, I’d maybe think twice about it.

**** Commencal. They can **** right off and take Greg The Liar with them once he’s shoved his paypal invoice up his lying arse, sideways 😆 It’d be unbelievable if it hadn’t just happened.**

* I had.

** cool story, etc…

bigyim
    Free Member

kayla1
    Free Member

😆

Stevet1
    Free Member

I want to like Commencal, they seem like a cool company with there no-carbon ethics and background from Sunn, but there does seem to be a few stories like this around that would put me off any potential purchase.

kayla1
    Free Member

I know! I really wanted to like them as well, because of the no-carbon thing and Sunn but, well, no ta.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Never mind that, where can I get me one of those bras? 8) 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Commencal customer 'service' – ROFLcopter’ is closed to new replies.