Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Coming at you live from a Triangular harbour position somewhere in Surrey..
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

In 2 section, lean to basha facing the wind. It’s crap.

Rubber_Buccaneer

You been at the sherry or does that make any sense?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The geese fly south for the winter.

*tips fedora*

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm.. Surrey is landlocked.

Absenth makes the farts growl Honda?

scaredypants

pissed up and paddling at thorpe park ?

ninfan
    Free Member

I think you need another Laager…

Scamper
    Free Member

over at Pirbright etc?

siwhite
    Free Member

Very droll, old fruit.

I feel your pain – I swapped green for another uniform a good few years ago, but the misery of a bleak, gusty forestry block with a view of warm, dry, rested and well fed people in cars and houses still raises a shudder. Knowing pizza delivery companies who recognised an 8 figure grid was a bonus though.

Pirbright? Sandhurst? Somewhere else?

mrsfry
    Free Member

Have you met any ‘Salty sea dogs’ yet

dovebiker

Sounds like Hankley Common – you could always sneak off to the Duke of Cambridge?

deadkenny
    Free Member

We don’t drink lager in Surrey. Far too common.

Anyway, Frensham Ponds?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Frimley CFAV. No idea what area were on. There’s a huge concrete building behind us.

Alpha1653

In training or at Bn? If it’s the former, I suggest you put your phone away for your own sake: your DS will spot it a mile away (unless your upside down in your doss bag). Get your head down…it won’t be long before you’re on stag!! Treat yourself!

Edit: Just realised what a CFAV was…I’m confused, you’re meant to be DS; why are you in a section?!! Get in the safety vehicle!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Have you got any of the letters?

somouk
    Free Member

You should have setup a command post in the middle for the staff and left the section covering the arcs so you could set your bivvy up properly!

theotherjonv

If you were on Frimley Fuel Allotments – not that I know of a large concrete building on there – did you see any MTB’ers ride up to the vehicle with (I assume) staff in it, dim our lights, negotiate what area we could move off through, take the piss a bit (turns out he was an MTB’er too but doesn’t have lights and doesn’t night ride ‘cos it’s too scary) and then go off over to Porridge Pot.

If so – belated hello. Trails drying nicely but wind was cold.

Nico
    Free Member

Privates on parade?

rusty90
    Free Member

Sennelager, probably the worst lager in the world (old joke for the benefit of any ex-BAOR types)

wysiwyg
    Free Member

We were living life as a Cadet for a training exercise. Bloody knackered. But I didn’t get a stag. So not too bad. We saw a load of bikers about 8.30 in a big open filed area.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Coming at you live from a Triangular harbour position somewhere in Surrey..’ is closed to new replies.