Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Comic geeks – anyone watching / watched Netflix's Daredevil?
  • colournoise

Best Marvel film/TV comic adaptation to date IMHO. Not having to cater for a 12a cinema audience helped hugely. Dark, adult (as much as a mainstream superhero comic can be) writing, lots of shades of grey, and an almost sympathetic (thanks to some very good writing and acting) villain. Manages to easily out Dark Knight the Dark Knight.

spw3

Couldn’t agree more. The Wilson Fisk character is well drawn and very we’ll acted. Very much enjoying it so far.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Agreed.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY[/video]

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yes, in about a week… I hate netflix some days. Think it’s going to build well and really did benefit from being darker from the start in contrast to the Flash and some others.

muggomagic

I liked it too. Glad they have commissioned a second series.

wiggles
    Free Member

Yes watched it all in a week at night when everyone else was asleep thought it was great and almost made me forget about the Ben aflec fiasco.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I am about half way through and it’s one of the best series out there at the moment IMHO. I love it’s darkness.

dknwhy

Just finished it. Really enjoyed it. Tempted me to go on wiki and read up about the other characters…

cookeaa

almost made me forget about the Ben aflec fiasco.

Brace yourself…

[video]https://youtu.be/IwfUnkBfdZ4[/video]

billytinkle
    Free Member

That video of daredevil above didn’t sell it to me at all. Looks more unrealistic than a WWF wrestling match.

mrblobby
    Free Member

A few episodes in here. Thought some of the fight scenes in the first couple of episodes just went on far too long, got a bit bored and almost gave up on it. Enjoying it more now as the story and characters develop.

zigzag69
    Free Member

Half way through, but I’ve lost interest. Even though they’ve had the freedom to make it more adult, still feels very much by the numbers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Comic geeks – anyone watching / watched Netflix's Daredevil?’ is closed to new replies.