Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Comfiest baggies off the bike
  • molgrips
    Free Member

As above really. Shorts or 3/4s that look reasonably casual and are as comfy as possible off the bike, please. I need plenty of space in the bum and thigh area too.

Preferably less than or not too much more than £50.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Altura Mayhem, light weight, minimal pockets, understated, one at the back for your wallet, belt hooks for even more casual look, perfecto.

Harry_the_Spider

Endura Hummvees for me. I’m on my third pair now.

Pair #1 got left at the gym and were never seen again.

Pair #2 got worn on and off the bike for about 5 years until they suffered a total existance failure around the gusset. They have been patched and can be used in an emergency.

Pair #3 arrived at Christmas and have a button rather than a stupid popper fastener. Once the sun finally comes out I shall wear them until they are capable of making their own way to the washing machine.

molgrips
    Free Member

I have humvee 3/4 and they are not that comfy for me off the bike, and also look rather bikey 🙂

jam-bo

dakine.

kiwijohn

dakine.

BillOddie

dakine or sombrio (in their calmer colourways)…

somebody hit me i typed colourway.

jools182
    Free Member

just had a look at dakine shorts

how much? 😯

samuri
    Free Member

Humvee’s. I wear mine when I’m not riding.

binners

Sombrio for on and off the bike. Normally pretty pricey, but you get what you pay for.

They’re on on offer at CRC at the moment half price. I just bought another set last week. I will wear them til they fall apart. Which will be a good few years off. They’re a quality bit of kit

Sombrio Highline Epik Freeride Shorts

Sombrio N’Fluence Freeride Shorts

kiwijohn
    mindmap3
    Free Member

Another vote for Sombrio shorts. I love mine.

I quite like Fox shorts too but find the length a but hit and miss…some are just right others ate way too short for my liking. I bought a pair of DH shorts from Stif last year half price and love them. They are heavy duty and quite long but work well with pads because if the length (they stay over them rather than getting caught behind them).

Simon

Like my Fox Sergeant shorts, great on and off the bike. Would never dream of paying full price for them though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Comfiest baggies off the bike’ is closed to new replies.