Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Comedy gold (pyjama content)
  • glenh
    Free Member
    uplink
    Free Member

I think we've already done this glen

dickydutch

I havent seen the previous links to this, but read about it at the weekend. If she came in to my shop, in her pyjamas, I'd not serve her either. She's a slob.

alpin
    Free Member

a wind up, surely……

"it makes people offensive, like"

"bout half ten, eleven. so it wasn't even morning, like"

"yeah, but, that's wot i mean. we was only popping in for a pack o'fags. if we was doing proper shopping then we would obviously ..?????…. clothes"

"about half past nine at the night"

"if they sees you in pyjamas they thinks its coz offensive"

"pyjamas are like pyjamas…"

"if you're allowed to wear jogging bottoms why aren't you allowed to wear pyjamas, that's wot i don't understand"

"i, i got lurvly pairs of pyjamas…..you do wear you best pair of pyjamas into the shops obviously so you look tidy"

there are certain people who should not be allowed to breed and/or be shot. she is one of them.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Come one she's made an effort.
    They are her best pyjamas after all. Not the 2nd best ones with last months pizza still down the front.

mudshark
    Free Member

Is this the clip where she says her pyjamas have pictures on penguins on them suggesting that makes it OK?

Anyway, whilst I find it pretty odd that anyone would want to go outside like this and I would sneer I am sure, I'm not entirely comfortable with someone telling someone else how to dress.

Nick

there are certain people who should not be allowed to breed and/or be shot. she is one of them.

but people who propose eugenics and hold offensive violent attitudes to others are ok, great role models etc ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Alpin – I prefer the term Oxygen thief myself more PC 😉

ourmaninthenorth

but people who propose eugenics and hold offensive violent attitudes to others are ok, great role models etc ?

alpin lives in Germany.

alpin
    Free Member

but people who propose eugenics and hold offensive violent attitudes to others are ok, great role models etc

yup, i mean, look at hitler, and er, like stalin. they got stuff done.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Comedy gold (pyjama content)’ is closed to new replies.