Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Come on, own up, which STWer?
  • ski
    Free Member

A man caught trying to have sex with his bicycle has been sentenced to three years on probation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7095134.stm

wanmankylung
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBHONx9vTtI[/video]

MSP

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

2007 called for you.

It want’s it’s news back 😉

ski
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

He’s still banging that bike? Who is he? Sting?

ski
    Free Member

He now lives in Ayr

Heads up to anyone in Ayr….

Protect your pride and joy

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Has there been a bomb?

epicyclo

A govt spokesman said the poor chap was a bit of a crank who probably misunderstood the campaign to get more people riding bicycles, and now he’s saddled with a crime. This unfortunate event has derailed his career and now he has to join the chaingang.

Meanwhile an opportunistic Chinese bike manufacturer is introducing a special model called Cyclophilia*, available with 27.2 or 31.8 seatposts. A junior model, the Encyclopaedia is expected shortly. 🙂

*They wanted to use the name Fatty, and the slogan “Have a Fatty, ride on one”, but it appears a UK manufacturer has anticipated this trend.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Has there been a bomb?

Never mind that – the King is dead 😯

chip
    Free Member

I don’t see why he ended up in court, it was his bike in the privacy of his own room.
    If he was shagging his bike in the local park yes, if someone else’s bike maybe.

But in own room with his bike it wouldn’t bother me if he was operating a frame pump which was up his Jacksie at the same time.

As long as not hurting anyone else and in private I don’t see why a court case and it’s expense was required. And the sex offenders register.

I can imagine a local pitching up at the local cop shop to complain that they had seen said individual walking past the local primary school and was he allowed. To which the police officer would reply that that all depended on wether it had a bike shed or not .

Klunk
    Free Member

it’s quite common for old articles to suddenly appear in bbc news most read list, don’t know whether it’s a bug or by design.

tomhoward

Chip +1 as weird as it is, a bike is an inanimate object. So is a rampant rabbit. Wonder how many women end up on a register for using inanimate objects for sexual gratification?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Come on, own up, which STWer?’ is closed to new replies.