• This topic has 26 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by citylinkaregreat-spam.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Come on City Link I wants my delivery!!!
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I want my new frame! You shouldn’t be allowing booking of 12pm guaranteed deliveries if you know the weather is affecting the service. Bah!

Im not ranting as such, im just impatient and too excited for the extra waiting!

emma82
    Free Member

Engage yourself in something that will be completely inconvenient to interrput and they will instantly turn up. I usually go to the loo – they usually turn up straight away and I’m stuck….. 😯

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

I usually go to the loo – they usually turn up straight away and I’m stuck…..

Yep. Or go and empty the bins and come back and find the missed delivery note.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I usually go to the loo – they usually turn up straight away and I’m stuck

Im at work so reception can always sign for it but to be honest, if I was at home on the loo, there would be a fair old mess down the stairs if it came to it! Been waiting on an RS7 since they came out, the getting it from London to here bit is killing me!

emma82
    Free Member

Did it arrive then??!!

Hadge
    Free Member

City Link are without doubt the worst postal service ever!!!! I had a parcel dropped off at my dads who was out so try and try again get it re-delivered for later the same day as was stated on the card and no chance – couldn’t even get the tracking info onto their automated phone line. I then managed to get through later and re-arranged it for Wednesday as no one was going be at home today and I couldn’t get the delivery address changed as that’s down to the supplier. So guess what – they called again at my dads today and no one is answering the phones again tonight!! Utter utter crap service!!!!!

leystan
    Free Member

Ditto here. Ordered a pair of wheels last week. Got carded yesterday and was led to believe they would redeliver today, guess what…nothing today. I want my new wheels.

I called them earlier and they had a recorded message saying they were not answering calls due to high volumes and then automatically closed the call. Unbelievable!

Hadge
    Free Member

Due to being at work, my old man managed to get through after nearly 40 minutes on hold and was told they would sort the problem put. They offered to call back, which they did and promised it would be there later today. Well as you can guess it hasn’t turned up and I’ve checked the tracking details and it’s still in the depot. Same as yesterday, the phone line now will not accept any calls so utter utter crap again. I’ve had to get in touch with the seller and get them re-arrange delivery to another address – which I won’t believe until the goods are in my hands.

the-muffin-man

Posties in our area are taking the urine too – our business premises are on a busy main road and have been easily accessible since last Friday, and despite assurances from them today that post would be delivered as normal – guess what – they still didn’t turn up!

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Just done an complex mathmatical calculation on the delivery accuracy of Parcel Farce. My results are as follows: Infinity to the power of SHITE

leystan
    Free Member

Shit*y Link attempted delivery again (unannounced) today. I wondered if they might so i left a signed note so they could leave with a neighbour. The w@nkpot carded me again and i now face a 50 mile/1.5hr round trip to get my Hoops. Fuming.

citylinkaregreat-spam
    Free Member

Same old boring posts on this site about City Link.
    Why Why do people order stuff off websites which state NEXT DAY delivery then they go to work the next day.
    When you place an order offer the sender some special instructions or an alternative address.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Twice I’ve taken a day off for a next day delivery and nothing has arrived. The latest ‘next day delivery’ should have arrived yesterday when I took a day off. Online tracking shows it only arrived at their local delivery depot at 6.16 this morning, and it’s still there this evening. City Link are rubbish, how about a special instruction when ordering something to be able to not use City Stink. And I’ve tried changing delivery date on their phone system without it actually registering as changed, then they closed depot for collections, and ended up sending it back, not mentioning trying to phone them to get the ‘connecting you now’ message then getting cut off – repeatedly. Utter rubbish.

citylinkaregreat-spam
    Free Member

Yawnnnnn.Give it rest fella as you are putting me to sleep.
    I bet you were in the ladies shaving your legs when the driver knocked on your door.
    Get on your bike and get down to your local depot to collect the parcel.

jam-bo

Spoof profile? Or new marketing technique for citylink….

bazookajoe
    Free Member

First time I’ve complained about them at all on here so I don’t think I’ll give it a rest yet thanks. Collecting at depot is fine if the local one is ‘local’, not 30 miles away at a transport hub. Collecting at depot is fine if they have it open to be able to collect at depot. Have I put you to sleep yet? I do apologise there, old chap.

citylinkaregreat-spam
    Free Member

Youse really should get a life and move on.

Get on yer bikes and go for a ride( after legs shaved)

citylinkaregreat-spam
    Free Member

Joe, are you the Victor Meldrew of this site?

bazookajoe
    Free Member

I’m guessing the other posts I can’t see on this thread must be interesting.

Jamie
    Free Member

Spoof profile?…….

It’s like Mark Datz, but less amusing.

I know. None of us thought it possible.

On a side note, these forum glitches are certainly adding an added dimension to replying to threads.

citylinkaregreat-spam
    Free Member

Jamie, It might be an idea if the mod came up with a more testing spam question.This would probably prevent numpties like me hijacking threads.
    Well I am off to e-buyer now to see what those Clowns are up to.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie, It might be an idea if the mod came up with a more testing spam question.This would probably prevent numpties like me hijacking threads.
    Well I am off to e-buyer now to see what those Clowns are up to.

I like to think the mods simply rely on the slowly dawning realisation that one is wasting their life, and could be doing something far more productive with their time rather than poking people with internet based spoons, to stop errant little scamps like yourself.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

It seems pointless taking the time to do a spoof if it isn’t at least a wee bit funny.

citylinkaregreat-spam
    Free Member

“It seems pointless taking the time to do a spoof if it isn’t at least a wee bit funny.”

I am hoping that yer delivery is now lost and that would be funny.
    Next time I have a party and want to clear the kitchen I will give you a ring Meldrew.
    Bet yer mates call you bradawl.

Bye for nooo..

cinnamon_girl

Jeez, what a dandyprat. 🙄

spooky_b329

So, I order something to coincide with a day off. Most websites don’t automatically despatch the next day so its difficult.

Item turns up a day early for once. Carded as I’m at work. Go online to arrange collection from not so local depot the following day, email confirmation.

Following day, drive 20 miles to depot, to be told sorry, parcel is out on van for delivery.

Drive 20 miles home. Been carded.

I wish all websites would offer good old Royal Mail as an option, at extra cost if need be. Then I can walk 5 minutes down the road and pick it up at my leisure.

(yes, the above was City Link. Another occasion I arranged to collect, the item turned up as I was locking up to make the 20 mile drive.)

citylinkaregreat-spam
    Free Member

Auntie C_G and attention-whore, organisor of occasional Forum Rides in Southern England. Self-confessed wuss. Particularly enjoy wildlife and scenery especially when coupled with exploring.. Rock chick extraordinaire

What a freak!! Bet you have ginger pubes.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Come on City Link I wants my delivery!!!’ is closed to new replies.