Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Combs are they still made ?
  • redmex
    Free Member

When was the last time you used a comb on your head ? I reckon late 70’s with crash helmet hair and as a home made kazoo, google it if you’ve no idea what they are
    Still full head of hair but just towelled or fingers through it

trail_rat
    Free Member

i use one daily ? but then if i didnt id even up with dread locks pretty quick …. like i had when i was 21.

and if i dont comb it after towling i end up with a white mans fro 😉

beej

New comb production was banned by the EU, and they placed a massive import duty on combs made elsewhere.

Most Brexiters still use combs, hence the desire to leave the EU.

All combs you see in UK shops are recycled – there’s a special machine that sorts them out of general landfill. The idea to give every householder an additional hairy recycling bin just for combs was rejected as being utterly pointless.

funkmasterp

Kent combs – Combs that will appeal to STW. I have. I head hair, but Kent combs are the only brand that touch my facial hair

Artisan combs handmade using secret recipes

sbob
    Free Member

beej – Member

Brexit

I hope you get syphilis.

beej

I hope you get syphilis

Again!!!?!?

amedias
    Free Member

I hope you get syphilis.

From a recycled comb? Surely they’re at least washed before re-sale?

DezB
    Free Member

funkmasterp –
    Kent combs – Combs that will appeal to STW. I have. I head hair, but Kent combs are the only brand that touch my facial hair

Artisan combs handmade using secret recipes

That is truly awesome! Peak STW 😆

I use one everyday on my sweep-over.
    Similar to the above, it’s one of these 😀

slowoldman

Well I was going to say there is no way I would buy an artisan handmade comb. But actually they look quite nice.

DrJ

When was the last time you used a comb on your head ?

Back when I had hair 🙁

Kryton57

Combs?

Definitely “made”.

CountZero

I used one earlier this evening after I washed my hair. It can get rather unruly after I’ve been wearing a hat, so a comb helps restore some sort of order.
    Those Kent combs look rather nice, and nowhere near as expensive as I was expecting. I’ve got a ‘rake’ comb that’s identical to the one on the last page, that probably cost as much from Boots, or wherever it was I got it from.
    I rather fancy one of the small pocket combs, I don’t normally carry one, but those look ideal to stick in a jacket pocket.

sirromj

Kent combs

Not enough beard tattoo pearcings glasses man. Not enough silver dime mounted in the middle of them. You need Heirloom quality pocket combs*.

*I use my 1yr old’s comb.

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

I avoided Christmas crackers this years as for about five years running I got a bloody comb.

I’ve been shaving my head for over a decade.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I think the last time I combed my hair was when I had a quiff/flat top so probably around 1987. I still have a full head of hair but its cut to a no.3 so no combage required.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Combs are they still made ?’ is closed to new replies.