Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Colour matched forks
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

I reckon them there Niner’s on the home page look really good with their colour matched forks, maybe more so with teh blue rather than the red.

Might give it a go on my FF29 as the white Rebas are a little scraggy round the edges and a nice dark grey / sky blue paint job could well look really nice, waddya reckon?

z1ppy

I reckon you need to stop worrying about/considering it, it’ll soon be muddy again & you won’t be able to tell what colour your bike or fork is…
    Go for a ride, rather than thinking about this 😀

scotroutes

If having a nice looking bike makes you want to ride it more than it’s all good. Black frames are easy to colour match 😉

mattjg
    Free Member

I think the colour matched Niners look cheesy. Forks are fine in black or, at a very severe pinch, white.

jonxmack
    Free Member

All black everything.

thomthumb
    Free Member

other bikes have looked great. those red and blus niners though; bit halfords imo.

brakes
    Free Member

All black everything.

100% yes
    I recently changed some old silver cranks for some black ones and every time I look down it makes me smile!
    but… my fork stanchions are gold and I saw some nice forks the other day with black stanchions…. mmmmm black

nedrapier

I started something similar a little while ago:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/respray-fork-to-match-chin-strokers-aesthetes-please

I was getting the frame done at the same time, and it was only another tenner to match the forks. Very glad I did, I think it looks well cool. It just looks right with rigid forks.

For suss forks, I reckon it looks a bit fussy. Although I have seen some done nicely.

nedrapier

black stanchions…. mmmmm black

The only forks which might share duties with those green cromotos are those new mmmm…murdery black SIDs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Colour matched forks’ is closed to new replies.