Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Collect+ ….
  • the-muffin-man

Any good for sending parcels?

And do they get delivered to a pick-up point or direct to recipient?

That is all!

maccruiskeen

you drop off at a local drop point and its delivered straight to the recipients address

Have only had one item go awol out of a couple of dozen and getting value and postage refunded was no bother – refunded by a hand written cheque, very quaint.

frogstomp

You can get them delivered direct or to a local pick-up point for a small fee.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

for anything boxed items, i prefer collect+ tbh

Northwind

I’ve used it a few times but I’ve switched to myhermes now, similar service but cheaper

bruneep

found collect + and myhermes equally as good it depends what shop I drop off at.

teef
    Free Member

Hermes is better – faster delivery & more flexible weight/pricing structure.

https://www.myhermes.co.uk/

loddrik
    Free Member

Won’t take anything over 60cms iirc.

climbingkev
    Free Member

I’ve deployed a sniper to “despatch” of the next myhermes phlegm-wad that comes anywhere near my home. *

*i clearly haven’t, but I’d like to.

More change of me shipping Faberge Eggs with Yodel than using these bell ends to deliver a biro.

spooky_b329

No problems with Collect+, but last time I used it the parcels were stacked by the newspapers right by the door of the shop and didn’t get collected for three days. (Normally they get taken behind the counter for safe keeping)

So not the speediest and possibly not the best option for anything particularly important.

continuity
    Free Member

For a medium-weight parcel, I found collect+ to be cheaper than myhermes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Collect+ ….’ is closed to new replies.