Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wigs
  • Harry_the_Spider

Why? We can all tell.

And before I get accused of being hairist I have a head like a scuffed tennis ball.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

there's a famous bloke in my industry widely called 'wiggy' or 'elton'

he used to have a picture of himself on his desk with no hair yet still wear a weave

he was a complete tool though

Coyote
    Free Member

Wait till they go to the traps. Sneak in with a telescopic fishing rod, cast over the door and see what you catch.

MrAgreeable

For some reason this thread has reminded me of that Roald Dahl book (Going Solo?) where one of his fellow passengers on an ocean liner is so determined to make it appear that he doesn't have a wig, he sprinkles talcum powder on his shoulders and asks the other people at the dinner table if they know a good cure for dandruff. 🙂

ton

when the time comes that i need a combover i will shave my head to look like yours milt…… 😉

user-removed
    Free Member

I dread going baldy – my head's a really bad shape for an all over shave. Reckon I'll probably just buy a nice selection of Trilbies and Homburgs.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I reckon I'll wear wigs if I go bald, but I'll have several really dramatic ones in different colours and styles to co-ordinate with my different looks. There are lots of hairstyles that I'd love to try but can't really commit to, and using wigs will one day give me the freedom to experiment. 😀

Harry_the_Spider

I think that the guy I know is trying to cover an inappropriate tattoo done during a moment of alcohol fuelled madness.

A chinese dragon or a big cock and balls ensamble perhaps.

skidartist
    Free Member

The trouble with/for people who wear wigs is once you start you can't stop. Because wearing one is a lie, and to stop you have to admit to lying, and to being bald, and to being the sort of person thats so worried about being bald that they'd wear a wig and lie about it. And of course theres the point where everyone knows you are wearing a wig, but you keep on wearing it so you are lying even though everyone knows its a lie.

Paul Daniels was the funniest, he started wearing a wig because he was worried about going bald, but didn't want to be seen to go bald before he started wearing one. So he started to wear one while he had a full head of hair. Then didn't go bald. Then he stopped wearing it (by the time spitting image were making fun of his wig he'd stopped wearing it but the press hadn't noticed). Then he went bald.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wigs’ is closed to new replies.