Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Colleague is annoying me
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

How do I ask someone politely to stop bouncing their **** legs up and down, rubbing their jeans like they need a piss? He’s been doing it for the last 2 hours. I’m starting to go cross eyed with annoyance.

Would it just be easier to murder him when he goes to the loo?

jekkyl

move desks?

binners

Saw his legs off!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

oi mate, whats up?

MoreCashThanDash

Mikesmith beat me to it. Ask him, and you then start the conversation that allows you to suggest that he stops.

Then wee in his bombers.

njee20
    Free Member

Seriously?

“Can you stop moving your legs?” is probably a good start. I do that sort of thing subconsciously, ms njee20 often points it out, so I stop.

globalti
    Free Member

Just laughingly ask if he’s got the twitches or something. If he doesn’t take the hint, smack him round the head.

bearnecessities

Is there anyone underneath the desk?

binners

I think the standard middle class bed-wetter response is:

Leave a note on his desk, then phone the police, the council, and possibly social services 😀

peteimpreza

Talk to your colleagues?

Weirdos.

I sit opposite a right mental bitch who I spend all day ignoring. She spenads most of the day staring out of the window or texting on her phone. Supposed to be a manager!!

The two other desks opposite are empty as in the one to the right today.

I doubt I will utter 20 words today before I go home.

In the OPs case, take the piss or talk to him.

kimbers

fart

Scapegoat

Hack his account and photoshop Justin Bieber’s face onto all his photos?
    more suggestions here

http://www.27bslash6.com/f26a.html

binners

Tell him you feel his pain as you have touretees too, but it manifests itself in the more traditional manner

Then start twitching, and shout ****-MUFFINS!!!! really loudly every 30 seconds until he gets the message

DezB
    Free Member

How do I ask someone politely to stop bouncing their **** legs up and down, rubbing their jeans

“Please stop bouncing your **** legs up and down and rubbing your jeans, you ****. Thanks”.

“By the way, you stink.”

thepurist

rocketman
    Free Member

One of my colleagues has done that ever since I’ve known him. Also furiously shakes coins and keys in his pockets while talking

Will also ask a question, listen intently to the reply and then say ‘pardon?’ 😆

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

I find when things annoy **** out of me I’ve told ’em 3 times to pack it in but only in my head… I then wind myself up as if they’ve ignored me, by the time I tell someone to stop doing something I’m at the frothing stage and look like a very angry little man! Seems to get results though…

mrblobby
    Free Member

Your problem not his.

bigyinn
    Free Member

How so?
    If they’re causing annoyance with their behaviour, then it is their problem.
    The OP’s problem is he’s not communicating their annoyance, thus not giving the bouncer the opportunity to modify their behaviour.

Junkyard
    Free Member

email them this thread

hels
    Free Member

He is just doing it to get your attention. Probably fancies you.

cloudnine
    Free Member

It’s hard to bounce your legs up and down with crippling pain from a dead leg.
    You know what to do.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

I’ve got a ‘sniffer’ in my team, he sniffs all day and it drives me nuts.

The best way to deal with it is just to say “Mate, you can’t do that all day..” they then say “What?” and you say “sniff, it’s driving me nuts!” Do it with a smile, and they generally take it well.

johndoh
    Free Member

He is just doing it to get your attention. Probably fancies you.

He’s pleasuring himself, that’s the rubbing sound.

bearnecessities

Do it with a smile, and they generally take it well.

Aye, you wouldn’t want to get up their nose.

TooTall
    Free Member

Passive aggressive posting on a mountain bike forum seems to work for many.

Good job. 😀

JoeG
    Free Member

Get a wireless computer mouse with the little receiver that plugs in to a USB port. Add the receiver to their computer but keep the mouse. You can now move the cursor around at random times which will drive them insane! And of course if they call you over to look at what is happening, nothing will! 😈

peterich
    Free Member

copy his every move until he starts to mimic yours – then you have him under your control
    cant remember the name for this trick but its supposed to work

konabunny
    Free Member

copy his every move until he starts to mimic yours – then you have him under your control

bigyinn
    Free Member

JoeG – Member

Get a wireless computer mouse with the little receiver that plugs in to a USB port. Add the receiver to their computer but keep the mouse. You can now move the cursor around at random times which will drive them insane! And of course if they call you over to look at what is happening, nothing will!
    I did this once to the most stressy guy in my team at the time. It was bloody hilarious!

martinhutch

OP’s office later today…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIYdxvItlE8[/video]

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Colleague is annoying me’ is closed to new replies.